Britney: F U Jamie Lynn. YOU shut me out when I needed you the most.

1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

So this is a longer version of what she posted yesterday. I wish she would have just stopped after the cease and desist letter Rosengart sent o her behalf. That’s the best way to shut JL up

Kinda surprised she hasn’t stopped since that letter was issued. But then again, it was worded in a certain way that meant she wasn’t necessarily gonna quit. 

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Britney has years of being silenced and pent up anger and frustration and has to get it out! 

Fair enough - and JL has literally been talking all over town about Britney. I just thought the best way for Britney to end it now is with what she did through the letter and then she can say more later on. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block