Britney: F U Jamie Lynn. YOU shut me out when I needed you the most.

2 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Britney should go on a vacation somewhere again. And doing a whole interview or documentary to tell it all.

Love britney. she should cut ties with all her Louisiana family.

the ironic part is that had she done a tell all interview, I doubt Britney would've even brought these stories up about JL. She would've probably just mentioned the recent years, but JL comes out of nowhere with this book at this moment, so probably this is like just too much for Britney to keep quiet 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, MysticWomaney said:

Why couldn’t she have said it like you did then I am just so flustered by her language that it doesn’t come across like that I’m sad 

Being locked up and abused for 13 years might take a toll on someone… just saying… + it’s not like she had much interaction with how the society is acting and what’s actually trending atm so she’s most likely kinda stuck in the 2007-2009 time frame, where people wouldn’t be having so many filters when posting stuff online

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Comments like this are not acceptable or remotely funny.

I have had replies from a user that has kinda concerned me can we remove things that are enlisting  hate towards either party in this dramatic way

in for us all having diff opinions on the post but I’m really concerned how excited some people are reacting to what they don’t agree with x

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MysticWomaney said:

Why couldn’t she have said it like you did then I am just so flustered by her language that it doesn’t come across like that I’m sad 

I guess because the last thing that Britney will care about in these moments is being politically correct or give a good impression, after all she's gone through. 

The way the text is written, not only is informal, but seems to be directed specifically to Jamie Lynn, so probably that's how she would talk to her. This is basically a conversation she would've had with JL only that she doesn't care about making it public at this point after JL went out and talked about all this in the media 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Comments like this are not acceptable or remotely funny.

I just saw you gave me warning points for this post which is fine, but Britney literally said in her post that Lynne should have more severely beaten Jamie Lynn when she was a child and she would have if it was a child that came from her stomach. Is that acceptable? Or Britney just gets a pass for everything? Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love and adore Britney, but I feel like she is crossing the line with what she is saying in some of these posts. She is condoning child abuse. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I guess because the last thing that Britney will care about in these moments is being politically correct or give a good impression, after all she's gone through. 

The way the text is written, not only is informal, but seems to be directed specifically to Jamie Lynn, so probably that's how she would talk to her. This is basically a conversation she would've had with JL only that she doesn't care about making it public at this point after JL went out and talked about all this in the media 

Your way of explaining it makes complete sense and I agree with that but with such a big platform I am just worried the damage this could cause for her and moving forward 

maybe she should call JL :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lost In Space said:

I just saw you gave me warning points for this post which is fine, but Britney literally said in her post that Lynne should have more severely beaten Jamie Lynn when she was a child and she would have if it was a child that came from her stomach. Is that acceptable? Or Britney just gets a pass for everything? Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love and adore Britney, but I feel like she is crossing the line with what she is saying in some of these posts. She is condoning child abuse. 

SLAP OUT OF HER SENSES! That is what Britney means is not that hard. English is not my first language and even I can tell what she is saying. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

@Slayer this is what I’m concerned i happening between users in general on this thread Britney has potentially green lit a lot of bigger implications to like the minors of the spears family she even turned the comments on the post we need to manage what can be done on here carefully im really worked up by the whole situation 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Misha Marvin said:

Being locked up and abused for 13 years might take a toll on someone… just saying… + it’s not like she had much interaction with how the society is acting and what’s actually trending atm so she’s most likely kinda stuck in the 2007-2009 time frame, where people wouldn’t be having so many filters when posting stuff online

I get it but we can’t keep saying she was stripped of rights for 13 years as an excuse to say some really horrible things. 
We can’t excuse everything over that we need boundaries she can’t be above that and I just want her to express the same feeling but better less threatening 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block