Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

36 minutes ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

JL just LOOKS mean. I get that this is just a snippet of the interview but truly, she looks like a miserable, unhappy, impolite human being with the personality of wallpaper.

And WHOOOO thinks this media tour is a good idea?! I cannot fathom that her team is believing this will make her come off in ANY kind of positive light. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

She’s literally as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, femmepop said:

Is there a host connection to Lou?

I'm guessing there must be... it's a very big podcast, so im sure this host is under contract or managed by something affiliated with Lou. 

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

I think it's much more simple: Jamie Lynn is associated to Lou Taylor and Lou Taylor has a lot of connections in Hollywood. I did a bit of reading and apparently the host of the Call Me Daddy podcast, Alexandra Cooper, signed a $60 million deal with Spotify in 2021, so she definitily has street creds to her name. She actually is one of the biggest female podcast hosts in the world. She even had Miley Cyrus on her podcast and I think she posted a few photos of them together on her personal Instagram account. According to this Time article from July 2021 her agent is a man called Oren Rosenbaum, who, according to his LinkedIn, is Partner & Head of Audio at United Talent Agency. From what I can gather he is a big player in the auditive entertainment industry. He was on Forbes' 30 under 30 list in 2017. A quick Google search will tell you that Rosenbaum and Lou Taylor aren't publically connected to each other, but it's easy to imagine that their respective companies do business together as they both manage high-profile players in the industry.

• Like 5

Evil. Terrible. Horrible. Dirty. Money hungry. 

Yet she blames Britney. This manipulative gaslighting b itch. Poor Britney. Just imagine how much she goes through behind the scenes. If this wh ore doing this infront of the world. 

She and Lou obviously want Britney to hurt herself and have yet another breakdown. It's confirmed. 

******* wish her the worst honestly. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

FJVGAkUVUAAgho3?format=png&name=small

Damn life is brutal :emma:

Me (Britney - the prettier sister) and @Rik (Juno Lynn)

:emma: Truuu

I’ve BEEN here. Before and after the hashtag. Btw buy my book where I talk abt how brinny locked me in a room w a knife btw did I mention I’ve also held a knife :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

Spoiler

:emma:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block