Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

21 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Evil. Terrible. Horrible. Dirty. Money hungry. 

Yet she blames Britney. This manipulative gaslighting b itch. Poor Britney. Just imagine how much she goes through behind the scenes. If this wh ore doing this infront of the world. 

She and Lou obviously want Britney to hurt herself and have yet another breakdown. It's confirmed. 

******* wish her the worst honestly. 

I really hope Rosengart is aware and advising Britney how to handle it. I don’t like Sam, but I hope he’s there for her too. I can’t imagine how lonely and betrayed she must feel.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:
"please sis let's discuss this in private so I can read the messages later in public. love ya" :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Seriously. Like, does she not know how dumb this makes her look? And she said that knowing she'd be appearing on a video podcast reading personal text messages from Britney. It's not a good look, Jamie Lynn. Britney's gonna get upset all over again and post another angry notes screenshot. I hope she doesn't, but I know it's frustrating and I'm sure she will. So messy on all fronts.

I'll be tuning in to see how all this goes. I doubt I can stay up until midnight to catch it and watch the whole thing. But, we'll see. I wish this dropped Friday. 

• Like 2

Jamie: I'm not doing a book tour because it's not about the money and 'd rather spend time with my kids

also jamie: I'm spending my time away from my kids and husband to do interviews about my books because if i do a book tour the public will humiliate me, im also keeping some of the money but it's not about the money.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/01/17/jamie-lynn-spears-no-book-tour-things-i-should-have-said/

Britney Spears GIF by FOX Teen Choice

Of ******* course Britney cannot blame her for the conservatorship. That has never been the issue. The issue was laid out very clear in Britney’s last Twitter post. While Britney got sent away to that rehab center, her sister did not pick up the phone for her. Would purposely delay her text responses and was not supportive at all. Jamie Lynn was happy letting her dad do whatever he chose to Britney. And most importantly, all laid out, is the fact that Jamie Lynn is loyal to Jamie and Lou, the people that hurt Britney the most. Jamie Lynn knows this but refuses to admit it to Britney and the world. Jamie Lynn seems mad that Britney fought and won her freedom. The nerve of it all. And she will keep resenting her now even more because the little momentuM she was having in her acting career is gone. No one in the GP would side with her. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block