Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

What is the host connection to Lou?Β  No wonder Brit wants her family to pay.Β  She needs to kick them to the curb and cut off all connection because it is obvious there is no love here at least not on their part.Β  Money and being loved by public is more important to them.

• Like 1

https://people.com/music/jamie-lynn-spears-recalls-britney-heartbreak-after-justin-timberlake-split/

Β 

Jamie Lynn Spears is reflecting on the heartbreak her sister Britney Spears endured in the aftermath of her highly publicized split from Justin Timberlake.

The Sweet Magnolias actress sat down with the podcast Call Her Daddy for a two-part episode premiering Monday night, telling host Alex Cooper that it was difficult to watch Britney grieve the break-up.

"I think everyone thought it was forever," Spears, 30, said in a preview shared exclusively with PEOPLE. "I was so sad, first off because my sister was so sad, but that, too, was the first time I saw [that] maybe I didn't know everything about the relationship. Perhaps they were protecting me and obviously why would they talk to me about anything."

Britney and Timberlake, both 40, dated from 1998 to 2002 (when Jamie Lynn Spears was in her early teens).

While the star said she "truly" does not know the reason why the couple called it quits, Spears said she sympathized with her sister, especially after Timberlake released the track "Cry Me a River" in 2002.

The song, which helped mark his debut as a solo artist following his time in *NSYNC, was largely interpreted as a dig at Britney due to lyrics that implied an ex of Timberlake had cheated.

Β "I thought how heartbreaking it must have been for my sister when 'Cry Me a River' came out," Spears said. "Don't get me wrong, like, that's a way to launch your solo career, right? That's a way to do it, but I felt really sad. And my sister, she wrote that song 'Everytime' and she's beyond brilliant with anything creative and she picked that song out on the piano and she wrote it and it still makes me cry because I think about how heartbroken she was, because that was her song and that was his song."

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, gata said:

What is the host connection to Lou?Β  No wonder Brit wants her family to pay.Β  She needs to kick them to the curb and cut off all connection because it is obvious there is no love here at least not on their part.Β  Money and being loved by public is more important to them.

Is there a host connection to Lou?

I'm guessing there must be... it's a very big podcast, so im sure this host is under contract or managed by something affiliated with Lou.Β 

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

I'm SO torn.... I'm really interested how communication between the both of them is... but on the other hand I don't wanna give that c u next tuesday any platform ... ughΒ 

What platform would you be giving? You have nothing to do with the podcast, abc or any of the places Jamie is going to lie!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block