Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

15 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

Ok so this is where I start to see her as a full narcissist. Britney’s last IG post could have and should have put and end to it. She was basically saying “you know how terrible all of this was for me but I still love you.” If JL really wanted what she said she wanted - for them to stop fighting publicly - that could’ve been the end of it. But a narcissist doesn’t actually want peaceful resolution. They want to be right and for other people to regard them as being right and being the victims of the situation. And if they can’t have that they’ll just keep causing chaos. 

And it’s so clear she is DEEPLY jealous of Britney. I can see as a kid feeling like she lived in her sister’s shadow; that makes sense. And their parents sucked. But now she’s playing that out in front of the world and probably doesn’t understand why everyone still loves and sides with Britney even though she “did things wrong” or whatever. Honey, find some peace in your own life and your family and whatever else is important to you. Britney owns the hearts of (most of) the GP and JL is really barking up the wrong tree if she needs some kind of public validation. 

I started to see her as a full narcissist when she responded Britney's last post IG by saying "call me. You choose to make this public, why don't you resolve this in private?"

This is just confirmation of what I knew

• Love 3
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, deano said:

Tragic. She doesn’t know she’s digging her own grave yet. She’s just that blind, possibly manipulated by Lou since being a child, now hyped up by the douche bag husband. They’ve probably convinced her to speak before britney does. Because when Britney does no one will be interested in the damn book. She’ll regret it

She is STILL close to Lou Taylor and advised by her behind the scenes - dont be fooled

• Like 3

When will this finally end? Since that gma interview I don't want to look at the exhale, it's all about Jumbo Lumbo, it's really depressing! Why doesn't Britney sue Jumbo? It makes me sick to see this hypocrite accuse Britney of fighting in public, while she flies from interview to interview just to insult her sister who she supposedly loves and supports very much. 
I know it's just Brjtney's decision, but she should sue the whole family as soon as possible!

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block