Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

14 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

I just hope the host of this podcast has thoroughly educated herself about Jamie Lynn and her role in the conservatorship… Her ties to Lou Taylor and why she seems to be siding with her abusive father throughout all of this… She needs to be called out!!!! 

Someone mentioned in a thread related to this podcast that the host dislike Britney. I’ve no idea if it’s true.

We all know that Britney is kind to a fault but she would be an absolute fool if she forgave her sister. It’s okay to forgive so you can move on but cut your ties with JL and love (ugh) her from afar. The fact that Jail Lynn doesn’t give a damn about the public backlash should give Britney an indication of how much (little) her sister loves you.

• Like 7

Wow... she is low ! 

I truly hope this lights fire under Britney's lilly Lousiana ... 

This really reminds me of Mariah's story - she refers to her sibling as her - ex-brother and sister 

I am so glad the GP is seething through all of his.

Britney the alleged 'erratic' person has been working hard since to cship started - making a living for 100s of people including the Spears' ; this erratic pop star was never accused of unprofessionalism by her colleagues, never forgot her choreography, never cancelled a gig for unrespectable reasons, was never late for a show...

Is Britney is the black sheep, how come she is the only one actually working hard for 13 years? How come no one else from the family had a stable job during the entirety of the 2008-2020 period?

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, Peachy said:

People, especially Britney fans should show how they feel in the comments of this “call her daddy” girl’s YouTube channel. Now this worm is givin another platform to hustle her book and read texts? How come Jamie Lynn hasn’t been required to sign an NDA for Britney? Hmmm so so fishy 

If there’s a premiere page do it before the video is added, the girl will make money off her monetized video 

• Like 1

Use that damn text in court then JL/ LT. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

reading text messaging is such an invasion of privacy. Britney loves you, don’t know why. But she is holding you accountable. 2 things can be true at once. Why is JL so dumb? It doesn’t matter if Britney says she doesn’t blame you, you still didn’t and don’t support her. It’s not hard to understand  :jamie_lynn_grape:

This is ain’t the move Jamie Lynn, her husband or LT think it is. These people are nuts. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

Wow... she is low ! 

I truly hope this lights fire under Britney's lilly Lousiana ... 

This really reminds me of Mariah's story - she refers to her sibling as her - ex-brother and sister 

I am so glad the GP is seething through all of his.

Britney the alleged 'erratic' person has been working hard since to cship started - making a living for 100s of people including the Spears' ; this erratic pop star was never accused of unprofessionalism by her colleagues, never forgot her choreography, never cancelled a gig for unrespectable reasons, was never late for a show...

Is Britney is the black sheep, how come she is the only one actually working hard for 13 years? How come no one else from the family had a stable job during the entirety of the 2008-2020 period?

I’ve been thinking a lot about Mariah and her siblings. Even her mother that she isn’t on speaking terms with but she takes care of financially. 

Her brother was jealous of her growing up and her sister drugged her and tried to pimp her out when she was 12-years-old. If I remember correctly, her brother Morgan revealed that Mariah was bipolar before she had the chance to do so. 

Jamie Lynn is just as bad as the two former siblings of Mariah. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block