Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

to me she looks so unconfortable when she is asked..like if she is hypnotized or blackmailed backscene ...who knows what LT or Jamie are doing to her..maybe they are using JL as they did to Brit...and in a meantime they are using Brits name to gain money..cause fornsure all of them are broken...from money they stole to brit they didnt keep any funds...they didnt expect con to emd and end so sudennly..

she looks hideous..even moderator is prettier

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Can someone explain what was said in the clip? I refuse to give this views. Jamie Lynn is disgusting 

Call Her Daddy: 'You have a text message that clears your name, from your sister. Can you pull out your phone and read that recent text from Britney?'

Jamie Lynn, as she turns to someone on her left: 'Can I have my phone?' After which we see a shot from her seeming to search for something on her phone. Then she says something I can't really understand because there's a weird noise in the backgroung going over the microfone. Then: 'She says to me -' and then the camere cuts off.

• Like 5

People, especially Britney fans should show how they feel in the comments of this “call her daddy” girl’s YouTube channel. Now this worm is givin another platform to hustle her book and read texts? How come Jamie Lynn hasn’t been required to sign an NDA for Britney? Hmmm so so fishy 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Peachy said:

People, especially Britney fans should show how they feel in the comments of this “call her daddy” girl’s YouTube channel. Now this worm is givin another platform to hustle her book and read texts? How come Jamie Lynn hasn’t been required to sign an NDA for Britney? Hmmm so so fishy 

NDA only work if they're inforced, and team con would obviously never inforce them on JL, she's doing their dream job!

8 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

It’s obvious now she’s only doing this to try and clear her name from any investigations that’s coming their way. She is actual scum 

I don't know enough about the official papers - the ones already released to the public, and then obviously the ones that still have to be released and uncovered - but I'm not even sure to what extent Britney can sue Jamie Lynn. I honestly don't know if there's enough to make a case. Jamie Lynn's behaviour is questionable and unethical at best, but I'm not sure if there's enough that can be proven as illegal. However, Jamie Lynn has a lot to gain by being disassociated with the whole court process, Britney's allegations, etc. Jamie Lynn needs people to still want to work with her, for example to act in her Netflix show. She needs to be able make a living to support the lifestyle that she wants. That's why she's been taking hits at her parents, too, because she can also be a victim of them, just like Britney. However, Jamie Lynn's flaw is that Lou Taylor has been a better parential figure in her life than her own parents were and she seems to be unable to let go of that connection. That, and the massive grudge she seems to hold against her sister.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block