Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

Prerecorded:.  Was planning this even as she asked Britney to call her privately.. huh.

So let her make a fool of herself on TV and online: (your lying spiteful pettiness is showing sweetie.)

In the final analysis, as JL  said, "let the courts decide" . 

Don't let the circus upset you;  post reviews, and comments. 

Let it rebound on them eventually

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

I just hope the host of this podcast has thoroughly educated herself about Jamie Lynn and her role in the conservatorship… Her ties to Lou Taylor and why she seems to be siding with her abusive father throughout all of this… She needs to be called out!!!! 

I sure hope this host has done that, because Britney's fanbase has been having a field day with Jamie Lynn for weeks now. :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire: But from what I can tell the host isn't gonna go in with hard questions or will be questioning what Jamie Lynn is telling her. Kinda like those television interviews Jamie Lynn did last week.

This is going to get so bad for Britney. Regardless if what Jamie Lynn says on this podcast she is weaponising Britney's mental health against her. This is truly torturous behaviour and I continue to be baffled by the audacity she has shown this past week. "It's not about Britney" - ***** you have made Britney the entire focal point of your media tour. Your trash husband is belittling her and telling fans she's crazy on Instagram, Jamie Lynn has all but said she thinks Britney is a ****.

I pray on the devils that be that they come and take your tortuous, ugly triple chinned sorry excuse for a human being soul and feed you to the lepers. You are trash, scum and worse than the scum growing on scum in a pond.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, mhally said:

I don't know enough about the official papers - the ones already released to the public, and then obviously the ones that still have to be released and uncovered - but I'm not even sure to what extent Britney can sue Jamie Lynn. I honestly don't know if there's enough to make a case. Jamie Lynn's behaviour is questionable and unethical at best, but I'm not sure if there's enough that can be proven as illegal. However, Jamie Lynn has a lot to gain by being disassociated with the whole court process, Britney's allegations, etc. Jamie Lynn needs people to still want to work with her, for example to act in her Netflix show. She needs to be able make a living to support the lifestyle that she wants. That's why she's been taking hits at her parents, too, because she can also be a victim of them, just like Britney. However, Jamie Lynn's flaw is that Lou Taylor has been a better parential figure in her life than her own parents were and she seems to be unable to let go of that connection. That, and the massive grudge she seems to hold against her sister.

Wasn't she made trustee of Britney's funds for a short while? Cause if I am right and she indeed was, they CAN and totally should look into her handeling properly.

Also, she did receive money and did benefit from Britney's conservatorship, she could be at least forced to pay all that money back if this is proven.

Then there's a more difficult one but she could have trespassed private property. She allegedly lived in Britney's home while she was sent 'away'. Now, if there's proof of this and Britney never agreed to that, she could face some problems with this as Britney could paint her as a stalker, though much more of not getting closer than a few miles arpund the property is less likely and there have to be pictures and stuff to prove she indeed trespassed.

• Like 2

B ITCH! Straight up EVIL! Im actually selfishly happy shes doing this because it makes her look SO disgusting and will tarnish her career. Private? Honey enjoy this little five mins of fame because when this is all over Britney will still have her legacy and name while yours will be raughting in a dumpster. I feel for Brit. Also hilarious that the media didnt label you as a bad Mom from that ATV accident yet painted you as a victim when Brit was always labeled a bad Mom. You said yourself that you are controlling your own narrative. Not for long you evil piece of SCUM. Cant wait to see how this backfires.

• Like 3

i am DISGUSTED

sooo soo soo disgusted by the host, how can she do this? i have only watched one episode, the one with mia khalifa, an abuse and trauma survivor, and the host seemed so sensible 

i am actually so sad that this is true, she chose to do this even though a people were begging her not… and i know that this podcast has a lot of listeners :( 

10 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Prerecorded:.  Was planning this even as she asked Britney to call her privately.. huh.

So let her make a fool of herself on TV and online: (your lying spiteful pettiness is showing sweetie.)

In the final analysis, as JL  said, "let the courts decide" . 

Don't let the circus upset you;  post reviews, and comments. 

Let it rebound on them eventually

Ding Ding Ding! You hit it right on the head I wish we could put a legit timeline from this was recorded to her ig post. Then we could prove this was all premeditated because she conveniently made mention of those text in her book I believe (correct me if im wrong ) and when she asked Britney to keep it private. Its like its all one big game to them dropping little nuggets here and there hoping we pick up the lies they are telling uggh this just annoys me to my core.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, mhally said:

I sure hope this host has done that, because Britney's fanbase has been having a field day with Jamie Lynn for weeks now. :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire: But from what I can tell the host isn't gonna go in with hard questions or will be questioning what Jamie Lynn is telling her. Kinda like those television interviews Jamie Lynn did last week.

The host aint doing crap for Brit. Never heard of this stupid podcast and she just wants exposure. 

28 minutes ago, Peachy said:

People, especially Britney fans should show how they feel in the comments of this “call her daddy” girl’s YouTube channel. Now this worm is givin another platform to hustle her book and read texts? How come Jamie Lynn hasn’t been required to sign an NDA for Britney? Hmmm so so fishy 

This! I already left my comment saying it’s a bad look and that she is enabling abuse by giving her a platform. Based on the comments, it looks like even the GP is dragging the podcast owner. Everyone is on team brit. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block