Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

1 minute ago, Persona said:

She's a full blown abuser. whether it was her idea or if team con is using her I don't really care, she's abusing the fact Britney is fresh out of the cship and therefore still healing and trying to silence her with standard narcissistic abuse tactics. treating her like a child publicly, blaming her, gaslighting her, forcing her to think she's the one in the wrong while JL herself is out here spreading lies, invading her privacy and misusing her trust and love for her little baby sister and trying to push the "Britney is sick and I'm the victim" narrative. at this point I wonder if she knows and doesn't really care the public will hate her as long as it breaks Britney because there's no doubt in my mind anymore JL wants to punish Britney for taking away what Jl thinks is hers. it's her time to shine and she's holding a massive grudge and doesn't see ANY fault in what she's doing and doesn't think she's to blame for anything at all. she's got no emapthy, no sympathy, she's self centered and greedy and she'll continue to walk all over Britney because she's the true villain in her eyes, clearly. something needs to be done, JL needs to be sued for defamation and shut up quickly. she's abusing Britney's vulnerable state and her love for her and trusts that it will prevent Britney from suing the **** out of her. Britney needs to realize JL does not have a big heart and certainly holds NO love whatsoever for her.

PERFECTLY SAID. You summed her up and read her to absolute FILTH! *Insert death to all of them Wendy gif*

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I saw this on DailyMail and watched the clip and my mouth just dropped. What a disgusting piece of work JL is. when she said 'do i have my phone', her face expession was just like '**** Britney, this will be good juice to air'. i honestly think Britney needs to open her mouth now and get lawyers involved. Imagine your sister going on a radio show and reading private messages from her sister!! it makes me feel sick to my stomach

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

but sure! Britney is the one making this public, right?  

"please sis let's discuss this in private so I can read the messages later in public. love ya" :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:pod-jlbr.jpg.512660a92b80b4f84560c2d7d3ffdf2f.jpg

The ongoing assaults she’s making towards Britney speaks volumes.

This book is not about mental health, “finding her voice,” empathy, “standing up for myself.”

I have heard more about Britney from this effort than any possible ounce of respect, understanding and benefit of doubt JL could have focused on.

This is a total smear campaign and pathetic attempt to control the narrative.

Utterly disgusting and despicable!

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Where’s Lady Gaga when you need her?🥴Or will celebs sit in silence waiting another 13 years before they say a word? Sarcasm.😑

Actually forget about celeb support where the hell are Britney’s Louisiana friends Jansen, Cortney and cousin Laura Lynne?? I understand they want no part of this 💩storm, but I do hope they’re privately in contact with Britney now that there aren’t any barriers stopping them from connecting to each other like before when team Con changed phone numbers without any knowledge. 

• Love 4

Judas Loony is Team con last chance to get back at Britney and push her to misbehave or whatever, so the world would know that she was better under the conservatorship.

That fake text message doesn't mean a $hit ! We all know that team con kept Britney's phone under surveillance and it was even mirrored, which means they were able to make and receive calls, send text messaages, control that phone 24/7.

I know I'm gonna get dragged for this, but I hope Britney won't forgive that ***** cause she already picked her side and she's trying to hurt Britney in every possible way.

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Actually forget about celeb support where the hell are Britney’s Louisiana friends Jansen, Cortney and cousin Laura Lynne?? I understand they want no part of this 💩storm, but I do hope they’re privately in contact with Britney now that there aren’t any barriers stopping them from connecting to each other like before when team Con changed phone numbers without any knowledge. 

Those "friends" didn't do anything to help her either. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Courtney doesn't seem to do social media. Jansen comments frequently on Britney's posts and has followed the FreeBritney hashtag for the last few years and has posted the odd throwback. Laura Lynne is obviously their (Brit and JL's) cousin so i imagine it's harder for her but Judas' daughter goes to her dance school so she's posted pics of that recently.

Jansen is the only one who follows Britney's fiance and she even follows BritneysGram and a Britney fan page. She's well aware of what Britney fans are saying.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block