Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

I'm not even gonna entertain the idea of watching this trash. She's literally bottom of the barrel, stupid piece of garbage human being with absolutely no repect for others or herself. She's so damn stupid and self absorbed that she can't even tell that no one is siding with her, not even the GP.

She has absolutely no shame and her ******* trash husband is cheering her on, it's disgusting. If this ***** was my sister, it would be incredibly hard to love her unconditionally, that's how disappointing as a human being she is 

6 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Ew can you not post tweets from that opportunistic r@cist? Him, breatheonmiley and beysupdates are literally bandwagoning menaces in the stan twt community (aside from c0cky).

Breatheonmiley isn't good? I used to follow that account when I used to be on twitter. 

I cant with this *****. She seriously said to take things private and for brit to text or call her... yeah so you could record her and have more to show in this **** show! She is a narcissistic, brainwashed spoiled brat and like i said in another post, she will never understand or see the wrongs she do, its all about her and its pretty funny if you look at the timeline, britney gets out, get a voice and this trash walks in and "take the spotlight" with the book, interviews and make Britney look bad to save her own ***. Disgusting humanbeing. And if you ever been with a narcissist and been gaslighted you can see thats  whats shes doing, its so obvious and embarrassing. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding::brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Breatheonmiley isn't good? I used to follow that account when I used to be on twitter. 

Used to say the n word, mocked britney’s mental health all the time and called beyoncé and her kids an ape. He also went against Jordan and hacked the entire breatheheavy server back in around 2013 or 2014 with essentially poop and feces photos/gifs. It was disgusting and uncalled for. He’s a deeply disturbed individual and clearly has no life. He basically lives on Twitter now pretending he’s some saint when he’s nothing but an obsessed r@+ still living in his mother’s basement at his LARGE age. 😭

2 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

So, she’s gonna read a “text clearing her name” and we’re just supposed to believe it? Lol more like pull up the notes Lou wrote for you. Oh I’ll just pull up my text from Britney saying I’m going to be on her wedding party. Also, you call for your public feuding to stop yet you just keep running your mouth about her… 

So can we see the 2nd part? is it available to see what the texts says? I am not gonna listen to an one hour podcast :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block