Britney Could Keep Us Fed For Years With Minimal Effort And Making Tons Of Passive Income

Well yeah but you need to understand not all songs recorded she will want to release or have people hear.

Not all songs recorded are intended for release.

I'm personally not her for Nostalgia or old recordings anymore. If there's no new music I'm not interested.

Absolutely. She’s probably got hundreds of songs just sitting in the vault that we don’t even know about.

I was thinking this when the book came out, they could have put together and album with 12 unreleased tracks, called it “The Woman In Me: The Rarities Collection,” and even used the same cover art from the book. At least we would have a “new album” without her lifting a finger! 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Absolutely. She’s probably got hundreds of songs just sitting in the vault that we don’t even know about.

I was thinking this when the book came out, they could have put together and album with 12 unreleased tracks, called it “The Woman In Me: The Rarities Collection,” and even used the same cover art from the book. At least we would have a “new album” without her lifting a finger! 

Maybe she wouldn't want her songs to be released without her calling the shots and really being part of it. I say that remembering her saying that she didn't even have remixed songs she wanted so, maybe that's a part of her that doesn't want anything released without her being active on it.

Posted (edited)

Some of her unreleased material are better than many album tracks. People should see a different (and more artistic) side of Britney... weirdly a lot of tracks she co-wrote didn't make the cut.

I really prefer a rarities album instead of a forced album with Britney working obligated by her team and label.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
On 5/22/2024 at 4:42 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Outtakes. Britney could officially release a random outtake once a month, every month.

She wouldn't have to lift a finger, she could just twirl at home and live her life. But we would go buy it in droves, and give her and RCA our money.

Do y'all remember when Britney told us that SIXTY different songs were recorded for Femme Fatale? We only got 17. That means there's 43 tracks from that album ALONE. Once a month? That's 3 years and 7 months' worth of releases right there. From one album.

Imagine how much there is from nine albums. And just fun sessions that produced new material unaffiliated to any releases. Remember in 2012 when she was recording with Darkchild? Or when she was posting pics from vocal booths in like 2017, 2018?

Let me be delusional and hope, ok? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I would be for deluxe anniversary editions with unreleased songs

But please no 50 editions of the same album, it would hurt my wallet  

Mind your business was one and there was actually someone (will) tried to do some promo.

I personally quite liked it. But from the reaction of the fans… things like this is never gonna happen. 

Most “fans” would be calling her lazy and not care and music is dated… nothing good would come out of it.

And selling music is not making money tbh. Someone very “popular” right now had to make 10 different versions to sell new music…

People can dream.

I completely agree that if she's done recording new music,  they should crack open that vault and make some easy money. 

But only if Britney wants to, and it's very high quality. Some of the leaked unreleased tracks we have heard are GREAT and could form a solid album that people would love.

I think lesser quality or unfinished songs should stay in the vault for now, release the best stuff first. I don't want to be disappointed by anything I hear.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.