Jaime Lynn reads Britney's text messages to her during 'Call Her Daddy' Podcast, PART 1 OUT NOW

39 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I am TEAM JAMIE LYNN. I heard her story and I feel her. We can like both Britney and Jamie Lynn.

TEAM JAMIE LYNN!!!

7e8fb1553fb66ff8da0ac057c99e787d.gif

Wait, so far her evil has not come out, but knowing that she has definitely been involved in the conservatorship because we have receipts, her connection and support of Lou Taylor, how can you forget about that part

21 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

The fact that she talks about being so controlled by her family and team makes me have even less sympathy for her, because of her total lack of empathy for Britney when her situation was even more extreme!

Exactly!!! Of all the people closest to Britney who you’d think be able to understand what she went through (but as an adult not a pregnant teenage minor) you’d think it’d be Jamie Lynn. Instead she separates their similar experiences out of selfishness because she feels it’s better to punish Britney because of how her sister’s success made her feel— like she didn’t matter. This is PAYBACK.

For some reason JL can’t or she refuses to acknowledge the similarities in her and Britney’s experiences. Fact is, it’s a lot more justified that her parents and team would react like they did after JL got pregnant at SIXTEEN considering the situation. I mean a lot of parents would react like that. Seriously what did she expect I mean…. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

But it’s not justified that Lynne, Jamie, Larry, Lou and Team Con executed a coup to grab power away from Britney to control her life, career and finances. Britney was a legal adult going through an emotional crisis that wasn’t all her fault tbh her parents and team contributed to her duress for years leading up to them obtaining a conservatorship.

JL and Casey/Casper were careless h0rny teens bringing an innocent baby into the world and neither had a job but at least Lou brokered the Ok Mag $1m to keep them afloat for the first few years or so. JL’s anger is completely  misdirected. Her problems aren’t because of Britney. If she want to be mad at somebody  then be mad at Lynne, Jamie, your team and yourself for your poor choices. But that won’t get her the attention she wants. For her narcissistic self it feels better to blame Britney. JL is mean and spiteful as ****!! 

• Like 8

i wonder if JL is blaming the Free Britney movement (and her sister) for the scuttling of the reboot of Zoey101

like that moment a few days ago when she said everything she does is always overshadowed somehow. I wonder if part of her anger is that she thinks her career came crashing down to Earth because of FreeBritney.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tishX said:

20min in already and it's torture.

She calls Britney " destructive " in the book and when Alex questioned her about what she meant and how Britney changed in her eyes, Jamies response was how Britney wanted to hang out with friends and that it was completely normal but Jamie felt like she wasn't Britney's " centre of the universe" anymore etc like what that's why you thought your sister changed and was "destructive"? Can't believe she thinks it's completely fine to throw around words like that.

Even the knife story, even to this day, she had zero interest in asking Britney what was wrong and what Britney was feeling but still decided to put it in her book to paint Britney in a certain way.

Ugh such a vile disgusting narcissistic

yeah, all these sensationalist things on the book, and now it's like "nah, not a big deal, what I mean is" and she says something with a completely different meaning and it's like then wtf did you put that in the book, especially those short stories with no context :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Like 6

I have to say, this interview so far for me makes JL feel a little more empathetic. When she explains it with Britney in mind in person instead of how selfish and gas lighting she was in the book and in previous interviews makes me feel for her trauma she experienced in that family too even if it wasn’t on a grander scale in comparison. It’s also super contradicting to what she said in other interviews and in the book.

I think the biggest issue I have with Jamie is that both of the girls experienced trauma and trauma is trauma. The problem is she doesn’t acknowledge Britney’s at all and she just gaslights her. If she could just agree that what Britney went through was wrong without trying to make it about her, the girls could bond and cope together over their trauma and grow from it. Instead she’s “Britney could have gotten out if she wanted” and “no one cares about me.” It’s just annoying and unfortunate. 
I'm only 27 min in so my opinion can change too.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

She kept saying ‘I don’t know, I don’t remember, I was a child no one told me’ for every question. 

Girl, maybe this is why Britney is upset?
Call up your sister and actually have a conversation! Ask about her life and why she was acting whatever way she was acting. You’re both adults now, you can speak freely about both of your lives and experiences. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, all these sensationalist things on the book, and now it's like "nah, not a big deal, what I mean is" and she says something with a completely different meaning and it's like then wtf did you put that in the book, especially those short stories with no context :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

All the Things I Should’ve said… but didn’t say… but gave voice to…. but shied away from… but courageously told the truth about…even though theyre things that don’t matter… I matter… or not… :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I have to say, this interview so far for me makes JL feel a little more empathetic. When she explains it with Britney in mind in person instead of how selfish and gas lighting she was in the book and in previous interviews makes me feel for her trauma she experienced in that family too even if it wasn’t on a grander scale in comparison. It’s also super contradicting to what she said in other interviews and in the book.

I think the biggest issue I have with Jamie is that both of the girls experienced trauma and trauma is trauma. The problem is she doesn’t acknowledge Britney’s at all and she just gaslights her. If she could just agree that what Britney went through was wrong without trying to make it about her, the girls could bond and cope together over their trauma and grow from it. Instead she’s “Britney could have gotten out if she wanted” and “no one cares about me.” It’s just annoying and unfortunate. 
I'm only 27 min in so my opinion can change too.

They both need to speak to each other alone or maybe with a therapist. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block