Britney on Instagram: I have to be the bigger person and forgive my own parents...

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

Not for me, but people will see this and say "why does she compare herself to black people".

Many black people acknowledged that she was a slave for 13 years and had no human rights though. A bunch of YouTubers made videos about it as well.

Edited by justhanging
Posted (edited)

I have a feeling she is scared of a new "me time" and there is pressure to be ok with Lynne. 

8 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She thinks her insta portrays her as “very together” 😅

They definitely didn't tell her what people really think about her IG. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2

The picture with the message is confusing but I think she is saying her trauma could be worse and it’s not generational like people of color face. She is wealthy because of privilege and is trying to heal..Idk I’m trying lol

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

The picture with the message is confusing but I think she is saying her trauma could be worse and it’s not generational like people of color face. She is wealthy because of privilege and is trying to heal..Idk I’m trying lol

Yeah. I thought she could be going from that way. However I find it hard to believe Britney was educated at racism/privilege awareness. But I could be totally wrong, who knows...

Edited by Fita

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block