Normani: Dopamine (First Dose)

• Super Mods

Omg it's ACTUALLY happening this time lol, girl been teasing her album for over 5 years now. Go get it gurllllll, RCA finally let you out of their dungeon :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

No joke though, she is HAWTTTTTTTT :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 2

First dose as Motivation. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

06/14 of WHAT YEAR GURL? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Tracklist:

1. Wild Side (solo version)

2. Wild Side (feat. Cardi B)

3. Wild Side (Sped Up version)

4. Wild Side (Acoustic version)

5. 1:59 (feat. Gunna).

6. Motivation.

7. Motivation.

8. Motivation.

9. Motivation.

10. Motivation.

11. Motivation.

12. Motivation.

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Spoiler

Jokes aside, she looks hot af and the video looks promising. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 4
Posted (edited)

Why do ALL ****ing black female singers nowadays have to look like cheapasss prostitutes??? it's absolutely pathetic. Will the trend ever end?

Where are the classy black singers like Whitney, Toni, Brandy, Janet....??  I can't

Edited by work
  • Love 1

I don't know how to explain this but I'm going to say it in the best way I know how..

The promo and videography is INCREDIBLE. Unfortunately Normani somehow makes it cringe and cheapens it. If this was Beyonce or someone of a bigger celebrity, it would suit really well... But there's something about her... It's just too try hard... It's really hard to explain. And it would have been good to get some songs off the album other than the already released track. Maybe a collage of unreleased songs

She looks great though. But she's your C grade celebrity. D even.  It's borderline a commercial for a new car or something. 

The humping of the bullet at the end was just so...  🤢 Her moves were awkward to watch. I was embarrassed for her. 

2018 bbmas Normani GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block