Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

1 hour ago, Serenity Rain said:

I hope she heals.

You are so dignified to say this...

thank you.

She is wealthy and semi-attractive...

all she has to do is MIND her BUSINESS.

The day her sister runs a comb through her hair, puts on a decent outfit, and remembers she's THE Britney Spears...

rest assured, the world will be at peace, yet again. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

If this is accurate, then JL must be doubling down yet again on the whole “Lou and Dad saved Britney out of the kindness of their hearts” storyline. 

Sigh. 

I honestly believe the conservatorship was beneficial during the Circus era to rid the leeches (Sam Lutfi, Alli, etc) but then they kept her in it for business reasons, never giving her the chance to transition back into normal life.. which is very traumatic and horrible. I cannot imagine how much relief Britney must feel.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, 517113 said:

You are so dignified to say this...

thank you.

She is wealthy and semi-attractive...

all she has to do is MIND her BUSINESS.

The day her sister runs a comb through her hair, puts on a decent outfit, and remembers she's THE Britney Spears...

rest assured, the world will be at peace, yet again. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: thank you beautiful.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Jamie Lynn has morphed into Lou Taylor’s clone. Even if it’s not the same pantsuit whoever is styling JL could do better. Her clothes always look so boxy and ill fitting.🥴

Someone call @Jordan Miller...

those biceps are visible from every angle at all times...

this man never met a sleeve he didn't like...

(and yes, I know that I will be banned before the end of the week for teasing Mr. Breathe Heavy, himself) but I am sure that anyone whose watches the vlogs can agree.

:byebye_goodbye_leaving:

28 minutes ago, Serenity Rain said:

I honestly believe the conservatorship was beneficial during the Circus era to rid the leeches (Sam Lutfi, Alli, etc) but then they kept her in it for business reasons, never giving her the chance to transition back into normal life.. which is very traumatic and horrible. I cannot imagine how much relief Britney must feel.

Yes it was so horrible, it should have ended after Circus. They turned a temporary situation into a permanent arrangement :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

all the threads regarding JL and the GMA interview will be merge to this,

Stop creating new threads disguised as a separate conversation when it's all about the same topic, whether is the location of where it was filmed, or how many views it has, or how much it pisses you or how much you like it

I do find it intriguing how her sister can create such diversity...

for all...

the wrong...

reasons.

:shaktongue_shakira_red:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 517113 said:

Kletus,

part of me wants to believe Team Britney meant well...

then I'm forced to remember who Team Britney consists of.

:gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Sometimes I think even team con thought it would be a temporary thing, but Judge Reva Goetz made a grave error in establishing the conservatorship as permanent. and team con took their opportunity and completed abused the system  :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Slayer said:

God...

What a pathetic excuse of a sister.

Seriously, @Slayer, for a family from the south...

these folks lack any sense of good manners...

(especially when your sister re-invented the pop genre and could potentially put your kids through Ivy league schooling!)

It's bad enough that thanks to Instagram, Aunty Britney treats her fan base like her own personal team of gynecologists...

but you're not supposed to rub salt into the wound.

:byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block