Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

"JLS cries..."

Ariana Grande And What About It GIF

I don't feel bad for her, sorry.

I feel bad for Britney who wasn't allowed to have a coffee, to buy a pair of shoes, to spend a night out with her bf without having to ask for permission all the ******* times and the whole 13 years of abuse... Dear JL, no one believes you anyways so you can stop with these lies, bye b.itch :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Arianna said:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

I honestly thought she would avoid this topic. How come everyone but Britney has done a tell all interview? Come through queen!

wondering the same as well..

maybe Britney is not ready yet and she can do it whenever she likes

or maybe her current team is preventing her from doing it? Since she is not as free as we think she is 

14 minutes ago, breathe0022 said:

wondering the same as well..

maybe Britney is not ready yet and she can do it whenever she likes

or maybe her current team is preventing her from doing it? Since she is not as free as we think she is 

Total and utter speculation, but here we go: Perhaps Britney wants to be free from the conservatorship of the estate first before she is going to do any deals, be it an album, a book, an interview, a partnership with a brand, etc. I don’t find it unthinkable that Britney wants to be the one to sign off on anything from now on and she wants to wait until she can do that. Again, I’m speculating here and I have nothing to base this off of, but this is just my train of thought.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

whats funny is if Britney made a post supporting and showing her love to Jamie Lynn everyone here would march to a different beat.

Only they both know 100% . 

I personally believe Jamie Lynne was USED  by her father and Lou as another tool against Britney prob from a young age not even knowing it.

36 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

That's not the point. It's a typical PR move to wear white in apology/tell-all interviews like that etc. when you are GUILTY of something. It has science behind it. People that wear white seem to be innocent. The Jamie's lawyer was wearing white too when she was giving interviews lmao. Obvious and predictable PR move... and pathetic. 

i know what you mean, i wasn’t talking about the color. i agree, it’s a pathetic pr move. i was talking about some comments criticizing her hair, her lips and the size of the jacket. i actually like the outfit and i think it’s wrong to call someone ugly just bc they’re a bad person.the problem with jl has nothing to do with her looks.

6 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I just don’t understand why JL thinks it’s okay to sit and play the victim on national television. We all know what she’s done. There’s evidence to back up what she’s done.

She will need the cash so had right now and this book seems to be her way of getting it. She just has not shame. She’s happy to exploit this situation for cash…

She still thinks she can act. 

Mia Colucci Girl GIF by RBD

43 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

I personally believe Jamie Lynne was USED  by her father and Lou as another tool against Britney prob from a young age not even knowing it.

I agree, but being someone's victim doesn't wipe away the responsibility for you own actions. Even though I think our hate gets out of hand sometimes (we blame her like she was somehow the mastermind and knew absolutely everything that was going on?), she did and still does things that are very dismissive of her sister and it's very clear where she stands in this whole thing... and she stands with Lou (= against B)

1 hour ago, mhally said:

Total and utter speculation, but here we go: Perhaps Britney wants to be free from the conservatorship of the estate first before she is going to do any deals, be it an album, a book, an interview, a partnership with a brand, etc. I don’t find it unthinkable that Britney wants to be the one to sign off on anything from now on and she wants to wait until she can do that. Again, I’m speculating here and I have nothing to base this off of, but this is just my train of thought.

Didn't the judge rule specifically in the last hearing something like she could now legally sign documents regarding her estate? Zabel only has power to close the old trusts and open a new one.

That said, I bet there's still lots of paperwork to sort out and that takes time, I agree she might want to get things in order before she appears publicly (also, there's the massive trauma she might want to work through a little before speaking on tv)

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block