Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

11 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I'm sorry, but who is styling her? She needs a dress and straight hair, this 80s suit and bowl cut curled hair do nothing for her but age her.

I have written this from many accounts on twitter  and facebook I dont get care I get recognised:

WHAT THE **** IS SHE WEARING!! How can they mess that up?? 
1st: Jamie Lynn is a Country girl. Making her look like the cover of the book for her PR-tour is so wrong. We know thats not her. My god, 6 years ago she actually looked like a 30 year old in a good way. We know JL now wears Sweatshirts and shorts. 
2nd: A SUIT?? WITH PANTS?? I know its fashion to wear a big jacket like that but at least use some jeans or a cool top underneath and pull it up in the arms, use some cool jewelery, make it young. She looks like Lou.
3rd: THE HAIR?? Omg. at least use a ponytail or whatever to make the ugly suit look better, That wavy mess is butt-ugly and her stylist-team should get fired.
4rd: TO conclusion: She is 30, flirty and thrieving (lol). Not 60, grey and dying. If she is gonna talk about her REAL personality in her BE REAL book, then why is she putting up that ugly persona she isn't? Sorry, that is not going to make people buy the book, if she is gonna cry about Britney and looking like a boring wall. 
Your fans, those 5 left, wants ZOEY at 30!

Honestly, I know this is a forum about a celebrity, it's not that serious, but this is sad.... Can you imagine your sibling using you and having to cut them off because they sided with an abuser, they are both hurting over this, and Britney's life is impacted by this clearly.... Forgiveness will happen maybe someday. I've made so many jokes about this but honestly deep down its just horrendous, especially for Britney Spears.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, dfffff said:

I don't think they're the same house... the entrance gate isn't the same (divided in 3 parts in the fist pic, single frame in the second), the plants outside aren't the same (no cactus in the view from across the street, no tall bushes next to the fence to the right), and that 4-parted window reaching the floor doesn't seem to fit any of the windows in the outdoor views.

Could be due to renovations since the outdoors pictures, but I still don't see any proof this is actually Lou's place.

Edit: OK changed my mind, if the second picture here is LT's home then yep, looks like it fits and she just did a nice renovation.

https://twitter.com/monalisaney81/status/1481162975171989506?s=20

Edited by Tar_isa

I wouldn't stress too much about this.  JL  has zero star power & she can't act so she will

propably just try to portray herself as a victim in this whole situation & people are not

here for it. People are with Britney 

Surprised that Lou Taylor is still somehow involved in all of this. The nerve that ***** has :gunney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block