Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

1 hour ago, derriereondisplay said:

I cant even tell anymore if she is trolling us at this point, being passive aggressive towards Britney, if she is just dumb or all three.

The nerve and audacity to fake cry and use your sisters name is the hell hole of a house of the person who put her in the position in the first place sasha banks wwe GIF

She just keeps finding way to make herself look even worse than before.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I mean the nerve of her!! this woman literally not only stole money but hired a gremlin to spy on and control Britney. Anways, people on instagram are saying their getting that info from twitter (that it was filmed at her place). and if so, I have so many questions. I mean wtf is she even doing there with Lou much less filming some tell all at her house. Like who, what, when and why? Doesn't JL  have a nice little house of her own or maybe her husband was tired of being in the middle and told her no filming at their house.

That Surprise Witness (@thatsurprisewitness) • Instagram photos and videos

•  

It’s literally filmed at Lou’s house too, the audacity
    1h6 likesReply
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Jamie Lynn has morphed into Lou Taylor’s clone. Even if it’s not the same pantsuit whoever is styling JL could do better. Her clothes always look so boxy and ill fitting.🥴

Oh god.. I want to laugh but I just feel sorry for her.. She’s younger than Brit but this made her so much older and uglier. Guess you can’t hide an ugly soul..

Evil Queen Reaction GIF

• Haha 7
6 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

It's probably paid for. Nobody cares about her that much and I don’t think it will add value to her career. After the book royalty came in with Lou’s fees, there won’t be nothing much left. I hate her, but.. this a very sad attempt.. makes you feel sorry for her. 

I just realized that might be true... there was like 1,000 retweets and 1.2 million views? like what.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block