Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

Of course, by sheer "coincidence", on the day of the publication of these pics, court documents were also released

Anyway, the nudity isn't the problem here, but the vibe of these pics, which is rather unsettling... + It feels too invasive to look at it as if it wasn't meant for our eyes...

And whether someone admits it or not, but B is a very traumatized person after everything she went through. And this shows that the team around her is not helping her properly or at all... Seems like that these pics are  part of her process of how she is coping with her trauma, but is it fair to B that her team allows us to be observers of this process? Yes, her team, since it is obvious that B does not press the publish button herself, and that all her posts still go through approval before being published.

And even if B gave the green light now, she may regret it later... and her team just took advantage of it.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

90% of people labeled her insane in 2007. half of them gave her a second chance during Circus. then FF happened & she just became a name of a ‘former’ superstar. then the #freebritney happened, people gave her the benefit of the doubt, but now she completely destroys that with her IG — nobody is taking her seriously anymore & it’s breaking my heart

This. This is 10000% how I feel. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Sweetie are you ok? I’m concerned for your mental health? I hope your family doesn’t see this cuz in my opinion, they will lock you up in a psych ward if they did. You should just stop now. 

how does it feel? 

1. I never had my freedom taken away from me. Let alone 13 years

2. I don't have ongoing court battles with my father to which these vids can harm the case since it's giving fuel to be labelled instable by my father.

3. I don't post *****.

4. I don't complain about getting comments that are hurtful to then switch off coments and then post *****

5. The world isn't watching me.

So you trying to compare the two is delusional.

I never said I want her to feel bad or anything, I want her to be free and to STAY THAT WAY. She's still in court over financial things but her father will take EVERYTHING he has to label her as instable and at this point she's giving him what he wants. 

A heart emoji covering op her lady parts is in no single way normal or cool or whatever. Even if she was God. Just because it's Britney doesn't mean she can get away with everything just because the things she went through. That's literally playing the victim.

She has what she wanted: freedom.

Why would she feel the need to nearly show her parts to the world? It's an obvious proof of mental damage done to her which she should get help for rather than posing on instagram. It won't help her and ANY fan defending that behavior isn't helping her either. She needs professional help to overcome what has been done to her. Which is completely understandable.

• Love 5

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

It's tacky and tasteless. Her ***** as a teen were nicer than this. She looks like an older woman who never made it as an actor and is now on only fans. 

I dont have an issue with *****, just with ugly, tasteless *****.

Weird how everyone would say the same things about Xtina's Stripped era. Tacky, tasteless, vulgar. While Britney's Slave 4 U was the classy version of what Xtina was trying to do. Times really have changed.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MakeMe26 said:

Please! Those pictures are professionally shot and done in an artistic manner (still don’t like them though). Britney’s look like those ***** that you send to an ex when your drunk then regret it the day after. The camera is blurry, she looks disheveled, looks like she slept in her makeup, looks like she hasn’t combed her hair in weeks, and the emoji is just barely covering her privates. Deep down you know it’s not the same thing. But keep enabling this behavior that’s what got her into this mess in the first place.

I say this because I appreciate Britney the person and want the best for her. Some of you seriously scare me because if y’all had a friend that was self destructing before your eyes you would just turn the other cheek and say “yas queen/king slay!” as they are ruining their lives because you don’t want to appear “mean”. It’s insane to be honest.

Exactly! And those people saying"2007 Britney is back "like she was in a good place back then 🙄🤔 because she was not and we all know how it finished.

And I don't get compering Britney to Kim or other attention seeking celebrities. Britney is a legend with a real talent. Not a cheap reality show celebrity.

In 2007 Britney needed help and good people. In 2022 she needs both as well.

And let's not forget court war is far from over and that kind of pictures don't help to keep GP on her side.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

Weird how everyone would say the same things about Xtina's Stripped era. Tacky, tasteless, vulgar. While Britney's Slave 4 U was the classy version of what Xtina was trying to do. Times really have changed.

Yeah. Stripped was tacky and slutty and she got a lot of ****  for it at the time. But it was also the point of the Dirrty video. She literally says in making the video that it has to be nasty and filthy. Slave was beautiful visually and had very sensual dancing. I miss those days.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Serenity Rain said:

Curated, controlled soccer mom Britney that she portrayed before is no more. A new Britney has emerged. And I know a lot of y'all. don't love it but this is just the reality now.

Honestly THIS. The thing is, I just wish we could actually hear from Britney and know how she feels. I just wish there was some sort of interview so we could relax a little. I know she built and maintained her walls away from the world since a LONG time ago but the smoke signals are getting hard to read when she confirmed in her testimony that she lied to us about being okay before. 

• Like 1
Just now, jordeezy said:

Honestly THIS. The thing is, I just wish we could actually hear from Britney and know how she feels. I just wish there was some sort of interview so we could relax a little. I know she built and maintained her walls away from the world since a LONG time ago but the smoke signals are getting hard to read when she confirmed in her testimony that she lied to us about being okay before. 

Go back and read her instagram captions 

I know more about how Britney has been feeling the last few months than I do about members of my own family

Why does Britney need to put herself in front of a camera to make YOU feel relaxed. This should be a red flag for you that you need to take a step back and develop some coping mechanisms for yourself. 

If you're relying on Britney or any celebrity to regulate your mood, that's a problem. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Go back and read her instagram captions 

I know more about how Britney has been feeling the last few months than I do about members of my own family

Why does Britney need to put herself in front of a camera to make YOU feel relaxed. This should be a red flag for you that you need to take a step back and develop some coping mechanisms for yourself. 

If you're relying on Britney or any celebrity to regulate your mood, that's a problem. 

I'm not talking about MY MOOD, I am talking about the intention behind this post. I can tell that you are trying to frame my comment in an unfair way so there is prob no reason to even respond to you. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block