Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

Jesus ****ing Christ. I opened the forum after a week or so not reading about Britney and the first thing I see is Jordan's overdramatic clickbait (we really don't need forced "breaking news" videos, especially not about this) and the title of this thread with "NSFL" in it, I thought something horrible had gone down. Do you people even know what NSFL means? It's used for gore, horrible images you can't just erase from your mind, or something so vulgar and disgusting you'd be better off not seeing it. THIS is your definition of NSFL? It's no wonder she doesn't post here, you're not on her side at all.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont see any of that in those posts and I don't think you know what gaslighting means.

If you like her being tacky then why not just enjoy it and say what you like Boit it and let us talk about how and why we don't like it? You are not changing anyone's mind and we are not going to change yours.

Answer yes/no: do you see anyone making any demands for what they think Britney should have done or should be doing with her life? 

This is pretty clear cut. Although I noticed you tend to suddenly not feel like reading posts that destroy your arguments :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

1 hour ago, Jaime Hodson said:

I don’t think you understand, I think the pictures she posted are trashy and tacky and sad that she feels the need to post them.

I have a question, but I don't mean it at all as an attack, I'm really just curious because of our different views on this whole thing.

About the "trashy and tacky" comment you made (and I agree with it in part), I'm wondering... hasn't "trashy and tacky" been a little bit like... her thing, for a long time??

Like, one of the things I really like about her is precisely that she has been unapologetically unpolished and tacky and yes, trashy, many times trough the years, she hasn't shied away from showing herself that way. That 'punk' side of her is one of the things that got me to like her.

I think that may be the reason why you and I see this instagram post in such a different light? Again, please don't take this as an attack

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Jesus ****ing Christ. I opened the forum after a week or so not reading about Britney and the first thing I see is Jordan's overdramatic clickbait (we really don't need forced "breaking news" videos, especially not about this) and the title of this thread with "NSFL" in it, I thought something horrible had gone down. Do you people even know what NSFL means? It's used for gore, horrible images you can't just erase from your mind, or something so vulgar and disgusting you'd be better off not seeing it. THIS is your definition of NSFL? It's no wonder she doesn't post here, you're not on her side at all.

Maybe he doesn't know the difference between 'NSFL' and '****'. It was probably an honest mistake because I thought they were the same thing too until I read your comment. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Clicks and youtube video views are more important. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sykology said:

No offense but if you really think that, you are an idiot.  You do not know Britney.  You do not know what is best for her.  Neither do I but I do know how people will perceive her if she keeps posting what she is posting on Instagram.  To make an insinuation that we are not true fans of Britney or that we are pathetic because we can see that she is hurting her career by posting whatever comes to her mind on Instagram is pretty dumb.  

Question, do you think she cares about her career at this point? Especially when it’s involved being controlled and exploited financially for 13+ years? It sounds like you are a true fan of Britney the pop star, not Britney the human being.

Britney knows what is best for Britney and that’s all that matters. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Answer yes/no: do you see anyone making any demands for what they think should Britney should have done or should be doing with her life? 

This is pretty clear cut. Although I noticed you tend to suddenly not feel like reading posts that destroy your arguments :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

No I don't. I see people saying what they would have preferred or what they think we'd have made it less cringe.

Sometimes I go to bed and don't care enough the next day but most f the times with people like you it's useless. You acuse people of saying things they never did and are completely delusional. What's the point in arguing? I'm bored right now so i don't mind but I am totally aware that this is a waste of time for both of us 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mannequin1 said:

The misogyny in most of these comments is frightening.

It’s her body and she has every right to do whatever the hell she wants with it.  If this is what  makes her feel confident, in control, ****, then good for her. She deserves it.

Can you link me to a extremely famous male celeb that posted an emoji over his *****

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block