Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

2 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

People are speculating that Lou is buying time and trying all her best to avoid this court hearing including paying rose on the side to agree to postpone allegedly

But that would mean Britney herself is part of said collusion to keep herself trapped, if she were releasing pictures opportunistically and specifically to take heat off a hearing almost certainly being moved due to COVID, which is why the majority of the scheduled court appearances in LA are being postponed. 

• Like 2

We all agree Britney should never have been placed under a conservatorship.  She has performed since she was a child and we know through celebs like Michael Jackson how harmful the pressure of performing, being the breadwinner for your family and the constant pressure of fame can do to a child. The problem that Britney is causing for posting pictures like this is it makes you realize she does not comprehend the gravity of the public perception this is going to cause for her.  This group is full of people who love Britney enough to post on a website such as this but what are people who aren't as devoted to Britney going to think?  This is very bad for her and she needs to stop being so public with her feelings and body.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, One More Time said:

Why show her hands or hair? Why show her food? Why show her naked pets? She is trying to show herself and is in her right to do so. People have really so many diverted morals. 

It has little to do with morality. Rather, the question arises as to the meaning of such images. Britney is a singer who I expect new music from. There are a thousand things I'd rather see of Britney than her bare bum. I don't judge them for that either. But freedom has nothing to do with bare breasts.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

My favorite part about this are the fans that freaked out about the nude photos are when they are presented with other nude photos. And then in a desperate attempt to save face for saying dumb things in public, they say, "buT thE LighTinG" 

And then not others mentioning the upcoming hearings. 

Judge Penny: Yes Britney, we are holding you responsible for paying your parents legal fees due to bad lighting in your nude selfie.

If you would have used better lighting and Kim K's makeup, everything would have been different :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

It has little to do with morality. Rather, the question arises as to the meaning of such images. Britney is a singer who I expect new music from. There are a thousand things I'd rather see of Britney than her bare bum. I don't judge them for that either. But freedom has nothing to do with bare breasts.

"Britney had the AUDACITY to do what she wanted instead of doing what I wanted, which is to release more music which she repeatedly said she doesn't want to do, therefore this has nothing to do with freedom" 

:clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, BritneyIsFinallyFree said:

But that would mean Britney herself is part of said collusion to keep herself trapped, if she were releasing pictures opportunistically and specifically to take heat off a hearing almost certainly being moved due to COVID, which is why the majority of the scheduled court appearances in LA are being postponed. 

I hope and pray Britney decided on this also and I hope that it's really being postponed due to covid, I pray that you're right 🙏

17 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

"Britney had the AUDACITY to do what she wanted instead of doing what I wanted, which is to release more music which she repeatedly said she doesn't want to do, therefore this has nothing to do with freedom" 

:clown_meme__makeup_green:

Making your own music is freedom enough for a singer. Her nude pictures are destructive and don't make sense right now. after all, we are no longer living in the 1960s

• Love 5
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, jecho said:

I reported it. As much as it is her right to express her new found freedom, freedom also has limitations. Yes she is a celebrity but that doesn’t entitle her to be too extreme.

She can do what she wants but as a logical free adult, she should know those boundaries.

I love her but is too much

:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:       

.... i know people said all of this already but.. what the actual f is wrong with u? 

21 minutes ago, sykology said:

We all agree Britney should never have been placed under a conservatorship.  She has performed since she was a child and we know through celebs like Michael Jackson how harmful the pressure of performing, being the breadwinner for your family and the constant pressure of fame can do to a child. The problem that Britney is causing for posting pictures like this is it makes you realize she does not comprehend the gravity of the public perception this is going to cause for her.  This group is full of people who love Britney enough to post on a website such as this but what are people who aren't as devoted to Britney going to think?  This is very bad for her and she needs to stop being so public with her feelings and body.  

How about THOSE people learn to respect the fact that is is HER body HER life and HER choice. I think she has lived enough for other people. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

The likes don't come from fans, but from old men. A post like this goes through the world press and then such likes come about. Britney is an adult but I see no point in showing the world her naked body.

That’s a lie. I’m a fan and I liked it

• Love 1
1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

Making your own music is freedom enough for a singer. Her nude pictures are destructive and don't make sense right now. after all, we are no longer living in the 1960s

You missed the part where Britney said she is afraid of the industry and doesn't want to perform and record :clown_meme__makeup_green:

But thank you for your tireless work in advocating for what you want Britney to do. You truly are an inspiration to controlling people everywhere :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, warioaddams said:

I just wish Instagram didn't define Britney, She's so much more than this, she's a legend, the princess of pop. At times like this I wish she was working and focused on other things. I know she's hurt but I want her to focus on positive things like her wedding or career. Maybe giving us updates on her wedding plans, taking dancing or singing lessons or maybe cooking and doing recipes, but we still have these weird Instagram posts. I hoped we would see a different content once she was free but here we are still. I love her though till' the day I die.

Yeah the issue is this is the Britney you want, but the real Britney is just not like that. She was just shut off for 13 years and now we have to just watch and understand who she really is...

I feel like she already said that with Mona Lisa song, where it was about killing her old self (princess of pop we knew) for her new self to emerge..

6 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

I think it’s not just the nudity itself. it’s the bloated face, nasty hair, low quality of picture — I just looks cheap & trashy overall

"Bloated face, nasty hair" Like this is what I mean. People still pick apart her looks as if she's not a human being. I think the theme of the thread should be what Britney has said before; Kindness goes a long way. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block