Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

is it an American thing to react so strongly to nudity? she isn't harming anyone? anyway, she should be herself and she doesn't have to answer to anyone, but I can't help but feel that it might be good for her to take a note or two from the comments she disabled (not the conspiracy and bully comments, but the advice and critisism said with respect). She doesn't look like she takes care of herself well and therefor a nude picture might not be all that flattering. In general, her posts are not flattering, but if she's happy, and not hurting any living being, then what does it matter at the end of the day.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, igmate said:

I love ***** but this is a very cheap shot and Instagram doesn't seem to be an appropriate platform for this. If she likes ***** why not a tastefully done s** book like Madonna did? I like nude art books but not this kind of cheap ***** you send on Tinder lol

It's called pop art, and it's clearly too advanced for you. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

is it an American thing to react so strongly to nudity? she isn't harming anyone? anyway, she should be herself and she doesn't have to answer to anyone, but I can't help but feel that it might be good for her to take a note or two from the comments she disabled (not the conspiracy and bully comments, but the advice and critisism said with respect). She doesn't look like she takes care of herself well and therefor a nude picture might not be all that flattering. In general, her posts are not flattering, but if she's happy, and not hurting any living being, then what does it matter at the end of the day.

As someone with dual EU/US citizenship: yes, America is simultaneously the most-hyper***ualized AND most prudish society in existence. 

For example, women here can get fined if breastfeeding in public, but Americans also receive more breast augmentations than any country worldwide. And, ironically, breastfeeding was kinda the biological purpose of breasts. But Americans also have a war with science and reality itself; it’s just best to stay away. There is no logic to be found. 😂

6 minutes ago, igmate said:

I love ***** but this is a very cheap shot and Instagram doesn't seem to be an appropriate platform for this. If she likes ***** why not a tastefully done s** book like Madonna did? I like nude art books but not this kind of cheap ***** you send on Tinder lol

It’s ironic! It’s not meant to be a glamorous depiction of ***ual fantasies like Madonnas book.  You can’t compare that book that was shot by an icon, Steven Meisel, with this.  That book was a political statement at a time when AIDS had ravaged the gay communities around the world.  It was meant for us to discover our fantasies and accept our own ***uality.  Clearly it didn’t work because here we still are judging a woman for posting a low resolution nude picture of herself without full glam and a couple thousand dollars worth of lighting equipment.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

So people who post nude pix  should be single and childless? Got it. 

People who post nude pics in relationships aren’t getting enough attention from their other half’s so yes you are correct don’t be with someone if you crave attention from other people now goodbye :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, northfacing said:

If my partner decided to post *****, that would be his decision entirely. If I didn't like it, I could leave. I don't own him and he doesn't own me. That's not how a healthy relationship works. If your partner is furious at you for expressing yourself, you should consider seeking professional help because it sounds like you're being abused, and that might lead to trauma, which would mean that we might need to lock you up (for your own safety of course). 

Honestly **** off you are dramatic and the one who needs to seek help if you think being in a disrespectful relationship is ok goodbye do not respond to me I don’t care :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

3 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Honestly **** off you are dramatic and the one who needs to seek help if you think being in a disrespectful relationship is ok goodbye do not respond to me I don’t care :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

Ur sounding kinda off to me. Disrespectful relationship? Where is the rule book of all relationships according to you and how much is it? I’d like to skim it and see where else we are all failing according to your ever so mighty standards. Should we also cover our eyes when walking past others so as not to be tempted and disrespect our partners with our thoughts? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
Just now, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Ur sounding kinda off to me. Disrespectful relationship? Where is the rule book of all relationships according to you and how much is it? I’d like to skim it and see where else we are all failing according to your ever so mighty standards. Should we also cover our eyes when walking past others so as not to be tempted and disrespect our partners with our thoughts? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Women will ask man for permission to speak. Eye contact forbidden outside of marriage. Super normal, respectful, healthy and totally non-toxic, relationship. 

It's really quite simple. 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block