Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

Look, I'm a bit prudish myself but I'm also a Britney fan. My personal limits are not Britney's personal limits. Heck, my profile picture is a photo of Britney where she is at the very least topless, so it's not like I'm offended by that stuff. Is this the Britney Instagram content that I appreciate the most? No. Do I feel personally offended or convicted of any opinion after she posted this? No. It's her page, not mine. Her posting these photos doesn't affect me, so why should I have an opinion about it? I'm neutral on the whole matter. I don't need to have an opinion about everything.

I don't know Britney personally. I feel very uncomfortable to speculate on her mental wellbeing in relation to these photos - or at all for that matter. I think social media gives such a warped insight into someone's life. You never see the whole picture. So I stay clear from speculating on that.  The only thing that puzzles me a bit is the thought process behind posting these photos. On one hands she deactivates the comments on her posts because the rude comments are affecting her negatively, and then on the other hand she posts these racy pictures. Yes, she is entitled to posting whatever she wants, but to me it comes a bit off like she is asking for attention but doesn't want to deal with the possible public scrutiny that comes with it. You can't have your cake and eat it too. I also completely understand that she is fed up with people constantly telling her what they think about her. But then she should perhaps refrain from posting photos like these so she can avoid that whole circus altogether? However, it also comes off to me as if Britney wants to control her own narative and share it with the world in her own way now that she is able to, so in that light it makes sense that she shares something like this. 

I'm not gonna lose my sleep over this and I surely hope Britney doesn't either - and y'all don't either, for that matter. I feel like we've been fighting like cats and dogs on this thread about this. She got the people talking, that's for sure! Britney: You do you, boo! 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I always thought the trashy Britney from Chaotic Was just a phase because she was young, free and met Kfed. Guess that's the Real her. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I think britney is enjoying all this. She knows what she is doing. If you care a lot about other people's opinion and what they write you don't upload trash like that. 

Why do you think it's trash? Why do you call her trashy? 

Jesus Christ, y'all need help.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, pedroply said:

sh**ty opinion tbh so grown up of you to be crying over a photo that doesn't meet your standards because social media made you sick

the one who is crying is you because fans like you thinking that everyone who is criticizing your idol is bad or sick! so maybe open spaces with different opinions is not for you gurl! so ban yourself

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, agentprovocate1 said:

the one who is crying is you because fans like you thinking that everyone who is criticizing your idol is bad or sick! so maybe open spaces with different opinions is not for you gurl! so ban yourself

"Take her Insta away" isn't criticism. Asking for her to be controlled again because you don't like her posts isn't criticism. Calling her a 6 yo isn't criticism. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 1
Just now, agentprovocate1 said:

girl you just can't do self-criticism can you? please literally grab a mirror your picture looks miserable and nobody is crying about that it's your right :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

50 minutes ago, britsbubblegum said:

How about THOSE people learn to respect the fact that is is HER body HER life and HER choice. I think she has lived enough for other people. 

They won't and you know this.  If Britney wants to make a comeback, this is bad for her brand.  Period.  If she just wants to post on instagram all day to get attention, then so be it.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sykology said:

They won't and you know this.  If Britney wants to make a comeback, this is bad for her brand.  Period.  If she just wants to post on instagram all day to get attention, then so be it.  

2 million likes at post strongly disagree... Her brand is being nasty and a catholic sl**

Don't bother responding to the Xtina fan in this thread. I'm not even exaggerating when I say I've read around 40-50 posts written by them in the last couple of days where they shaded Britney's appearance. 

Imagine feeling the need to vigorously defend your "right" to be unkind to someone who hasn't been caught in a scandal nor do they have any political or legal power over your life. 

20 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I always thought the trashy Britney from Chaotic Was just a phase because she was young, free and met Kfed. Guess that's the Real her. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I think britney is enjoying all this. She knows what she is doing. If you care a lot about other people's opinion and what they write you don't upload trash like that. 

Antphrodite said that Britney's Rebellion turned out to be her real personality and I thought that was such an interesting way to say it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block