Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

25 minutes ago, pedroply said:

girl you just can't do self-criticism can you? please literally grab a mirror your picture looks miserable and nobody is crying about that it's your right :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

britney is destroying with this pics her freedom nd maybe the respect of her own kids! to make naked pictures has nothing to do with freedom! it is childish act! and by the way . and btw my picture is your only way to criticizing me is speaking very much of your inner beauty! 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, KrisJ said:

That was for a music video and was artistic and done amazingly well and fit the context of the video and what she was trying to achieve - these pics look like slave girl Svetlana from Croatia taking pics for her pimp to advertise online 

Oh ok. Showing your **** is only acceptable when grown men are filming and controlling the way it is presented in a “classy” way. Gotcha 👌🏽 

Isn't it funny how the conversation around this woman has been almost exactly the same since she was a kid, and all she ever had to do is be the subject of a picture?

Things we've been hearing about her, in every single step of her career/life.

"She's being too s3xual"

"She should think about the kids!"

"If she doesn't want the negative comments, she shouldn't act as she likes"

And every. single. time. people act surprised as if she wasn't always very prone to nudity or as if pictures of her actual vag!na weren't seen by the whole ****ing world. It's actually funny the power she has to make everybody go nuts with just a snap of her fingers. 

• Love 2

omg I finally went to the light and saw jesus

after everyone shared their very very very smart opinions about the brand it all makes sense

I shouldn't be thinking about giving Britney space to be her own person, I should only consider her as a brand

I'm so glad I didn't let political correctness stop me from dehumanizing britney long enough to realize there is money to be made here! 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

You just further proved some peoples point by this ridiculous statement 

Or I proved my point. Nobody likes to be criticized for things that cause no harm to other people. You don’t think it’s ok that I commented on his hideous sweater that he posted for all to see. But you do think it’s ok to criticize someone who has been abused and criticized her entire life, for posting *****, in which her privates are covered. You can criticize all you want but she also has every right to live her life exactly how she wants. Even if it doesn’t fit her pop Queen image that society created for her. If she wants to be trashy, let her be. 
#freebritney #freethe*****

I’m happy she’s free. But I don’t wanna see that. I personally wish she wouldn’t since it seems a little self-destructive. She can express herself in a way that doesn’t come off like THAT.

but you know, to each their own way of coping. I just hope this doesn’t become a thing.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Jaime Hodson said:

And those pictures that the paparazzi took were disgusting but they weren’t her choice. Definitely did not need to see that. This is her choice to post these tasteless photos. There is a big difference.

Exactly.

There's always a context to people's behaviour, and it makes a lot of sense to me that she wants to reclaim ownership of her own body in her own terms, after it (and she) has been so freely "used" by everyody else in the planet.

It's also a way of saying people can critizise her all they want, she can disable comments bc that is her space, she rules there now. Our opinions may hurt but that ain't stopping her. It's also, if you ask me, a way of feeling powerful, she only has to share a picture and she'll have people acting this way or that way. She's a master of controversy.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Jaime Hodson said:

I am a woman, and I don’t post trash. You need to stop stereotyping Britney’s fans, they are not all gay males, many women and men gay and straight have a problem with these *****.

The gay community is over***ualized and desensitized at a grand scale. We only have our peers to blame tho because they are the ones exposing the young people to this stuff while their judgement is being formed. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Thanks for at least putting a NSF banner, still some people don't want to see naked people like they are on a only nude beach.

Especially not on a social platform like Instagram.

And no matter what intention these pictures have, why do I have to share them for everyone to see. That's not taking reign of my body, that's pushing my nakedness down everybody's throat.

Nobody was asking for her to do this, she has kids, she has a boyfriend... I can't process what inner thoughts lead to this, where other options seem to be easily more tasteful and helping for her psyche.

*Fiancé! :wink_britney_everytime_white:I keep forgetting they're engaged, too. Then again, I also keep forgetting I'm engaged. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block