Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

4 minutes ago, Jaime Hodson said:

I don’t think you understand, I think the pictures she posted are trashy and tacky and sad that she feels the need to post them.

Lol yeah I didn't understand you, sorry! and I think that's a very valid view of this whole thing, as opposed to how many people are reacting and critizising her, there's a big difference between what you just said and outright saying what she should and shouldn't do.

I also wouldn't like her to feel like she "has to" post *****, and I understand there's a fine line between "have to" and "want to" but I like to thing she does it because she wants to, not because she feels she has to.

And I too think they're trashy and tacky but that's just my own taste, just like I think other celebrities post pictures I don't particularly like but that in no way means I they they shouldn't post them.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, sykology said:

They won't and you know this.  If Britney wants to make a comeback, this is bad for her brand.  Period.  If she just wants to post on instagram all day to get attention, then so be it.  

There are some things that's more important than getting attention on instagram and selling music. She is empowering herself and gaining control mentally. It is obvious she is doing everything she couldn't do before. Some of y'all that screamed FreeBritney for the past 2 years don't give a f about Britney the person it's so pathetic. 

• Like 2

I want Britney to do what Taylor did in 2016/2017 and disappear for months and literally focus on her life and on healing herself. And only then would she return.

I don't understand anything that's going on with Britney today, it's hard to understand. She hates attention to her personal life and tabloids talking about her... but at the same time she posts a nude photo which is just something that catches everyone's attention.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, sulo said:

so sad to see the fans(?) continuing this infantilization and double standards that media has done since 1998. 
And some of you talking about her chilhood trauma or whatever... When she has clearly said that she doesn’t want to be a victim anymore.

PLEASE stop this madness once and for all and let her live. You don’t have to follow her or support her and she owes you nothing, not even some boring morally superior conventional pop star instagramming. 

LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK! 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, jecho said:

I reported it. As much as it is her right to express her new found freedom, freedom also has limitations. Yes she is a celebrity but that doesn’t entitle her to be too extreme.

She can do what she wants but as a logical free adult, she should know those boundaries.

I love her but is too much

Oh shut up. Find some help you clearly have issues. 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, britsbubblegum said:

There are some things that's more important than getting attention on instagram and selling music. She is empowering herself and gaining control mentally. It is obvious she is doing everything she couldn't do before. Some of y'all that screamed FreeBritney for the past 2 years don't give a f about Britney the person it's so pathetic. 

No offense but if you really think that, you are an idiot.  You do not know Britney.  You do not know what is best for her.  Neither do I but I do know how people will perceive her if she keeps posting what she is posting on Instagram.  To make an insinuation that we are not true fans of Britney or that we are pathetic because we can see that she is hurting her career by posting whatever comes to her mind on Instagram is pretty dumb.  

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, sykology said:

No offense but if you really think that, you are an idiot.  You do not know Britney.  You do not know what is best for her.  Neither do I but I do know how people will perceive her if she keeps posting what she is posting on Instagram.  To make an insinuation that we are not true fans of Britney or that we are pathetic because we can see that she is hurting her career by posting whatever comes to her mind on Instagram is pretty dumb.  

she isn't stupid stop treating her like a child! as a smart woman she knows that

she knows it since 2006, she knows what she is doing. let her be

9 hours ago, northfacing said:

I love that Britney just does whatever the **** she wants. I love that she pushes boundaries. It's inspiring as ****. Even with the world constantly labelling her as "sick" or "bipolar" or "manic" or "crazy"... It's nice to see that she just lives her life despite it all. People are ******* awful. So much hate. So much armchair diagnosing.. judging.. it's truly sad. She's a human being, being human. If you don't like it, don't watch. If it challenges you, maybe spend more time looking at yourself and figuring out why you feel the need to judge her.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, sykology said:

You are Pathetic! face it!

8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Who is dictating?

Take a look below (you've liked quite a few of the posts btw :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:)

8 hours ago, willys said:

I want Britney to do what Taylor did in 2016/2017 and disappear for months and literally focus on her life and on healing herself. And only then would she return.

9 hours ago, Crayboy said:

I’m happy she’s free. But I don’t wanna see that. I personally wish she wouldn’t since it seems a little self-destructive. She can express herself in a way that doesn’t come off like THAT.

8 hours ago, Wa3d! said:

I love her but I don’t want to see that 

I want music 😜

10 hours ago, agentprovocate1 said:

ok can someone please take her insta away!?  she is damaging her newly found freedom! she acts like a 6 years old girl! ex team con are partying now

11 hours ago, sykology said:

This is very bad for her and she needs to stop being so public with her feelings and body.  

11 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

It has little to do with morality. Rather, the question arises as to the meaning of such images. Britney is a singer who I expect new music from. There are a thousand things I'd rather see of Britney than her bare bum. I don't judge them for that either. But freedom has nothing to do with bare breasts.

12 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Why would she feel the need to nearly show her parts to the world? It's an obvious proof of mental damage done to her which she should get help for rather than posing on instagram. It won't help her and ANY fan defending that behavior isn't helping her either. She needs professional help to overcome what has been done to her. Which is completely understandable.

12 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Kim also has a p.orn video so I don't get your point. She isn't classy. But At least Kim looks put together has nice lighting, good quality and bigger bars.

12 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

Exactly! And those people saying"2007 Britney is back "like she was in a good place back then 🙄🤔 because she was not and we all know how it finished.

And I don't get compering Britney to Kim or other attention seeking celebrities. Britney is a legend with a real talent. Not a cheap reality show celebrity.

In 2007 Britney needed help and good people. In 2022 she needs both as well.

And let's not forget court war is far from over and that kind of pictures don't help to keep GP on her side.

15 hours ago, warioaddams said:

I just wish Instagram didn't define Britney, She's so much more than this, she's a legend, the princess of pop. At times like this I wish she was working and focused on other things. I know she's hurt but I want her to focus on positive things like her wedding or career. Maybe giving us updates on her wedding plans, taking dancing or singing lessons or maybe cooking and doing recipes, but we still have these weird Instagram posts. I hoped we would see a different content once she was free but here we are still. I love her though till' the day I die.

16 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

she could put at least a couple of minutes of effort yes

16 hours ago, rower2222 said:

She needs to focus on recovery for a year not this but hey if this means free to her thays fine just accept the backlash 

17 hours ago, jecho said:

The problem is IG isn’t a **** platform. I’ll praise Britney if she’s on ONLY FANS or **** HUB 

17 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

I had about a dozen friends DM me this post saying awful things (eg ‘lock her back up’ etc) & I called them out & obv defended Brit.

But honestly.. I wish she didn’t post things like this. I 100% get where she is coming from, but it still puts her in the wrong light to the GP without full comprehension of what this truly means to her (“freedom”). 

17 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

I think it’s not just the nudity itself. it’s the bloated face, nasty hair, low quality of picture — I just looks cheap & trashy overall

17 hours ago, jecho said:

I reported it. As much as it is her right to express her new found freedom, freedom also has limitations. Yes she is a celebrity but that doesn’t entitle her to be too extreme.

She can do what she wants but as a logical free adult, she should know those boundaries.

I love her but is too much

17 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Britney I love you but you are hurting yourself here.

Media is already calling you out and people are saying they made a mistake freeing you.

You give them fuel sadly. Just make these pictures and keep them for yourself cause Jamie is definitely gonna use this against you.

Yes... because Britney should use her newfound freedom to always consider "what would my abusive father/ex-conservatorship do?" in every situation for the rest of her life

22 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

Britney is a free woman! She doesn’t need to post this to prove that. I rather her post her life with Sam, her kids, and her life then this. For someone who has complained about not wanting to always be half naked on stage, she has no problem caring now. Also she use to say she was a mommy and needed to tone it down. If I was her kid, I would say to her “you are embarrassing me and yourself. Don’t you want to have people look at you for all of your accomplishments and just for who you are? You came so far! Why do this?”

22 hours ago, Jaime Hodson said:

Hunny I’m 33, I grew up with Britney, I was in fourth grade when I bought my very first cd BOMT and the rest is history, huge fan still this isn’t it. I feel sad for her this is most likely trauma related response and she needs to heal, therapy would be a good thing for her.

On 1/6/2022 at 8:19 PM, Phonography423 said:

Some of y’all need to learn how to no kiss her *** so much. Not everything your face does is right and it’s ok to hold him or her accountable. It’s tacky. PERIOD. 

On 1/6/2022 at 7:40 PM, RC2 said:

I love Britney and support her But she need to breathe and calm it down a little. She doing too much between certain pic and post the gp will probably think she not fully there and maybe need a guardian. Again it fine she getting it all out but it doesn't need to look like it leading her down the path that end up getting in the conservatorship.

I stopped going back and quoting at page 15. Shall I continue? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Also, so many armchair psychologists talking about their feelings and desires for Britney when discussing what help she needs.

I wonder if they have heard of Narcissistic Personality Disorder during their studies :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Take a look below (you've liked quite a few of the posts btw :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:)

I stopped going back and quoting at page 15. Shall I continue? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Also, so many armchair psychologists talking about their feelings and desires for Britney when discussing what help she needs.

I wonder if they have heard of Narcissistic Personality Disorder during their studies :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I don't see people dictating. I see people saying that they personally don't like it and are worried about her Reputation.

This is a message Board. It's here to discuss things not to kiss Britney's ***.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I don't see people dictating. I see people saying that they personal don't like it and are worried about her Reputation.

This is a message Board. It's here to discuss things not to kiss Britney's ***.

Yes and our current topic of discussion is how your gaslighting *** doesn't know what the word dictate means :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

dic·tate
verb
/ˈdikˌtāt,ˌdikˈtāt/
lay down authoritatively; prescribe.
Similar: give orders to, impose one's will on, pressurize, throw one's weight around

That's ok though. I was an English tutor for a few years, so I understand that some people have stronger proficiencies in other subjects :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Yes and our current topic of discussion is how your gaslighting *** doesn't know what the word dictate means :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

dic·tate
verb
/ˈdikˌtāt,ˌdikˈtāt/
lay down authoritatively; prescribe.
Similar: give orders to, impose one's will on, pressurize, throw one's weight around

That's ok though. I was an English tutor for a few years, so I understand that some people have stronger proficiencies in other subjects :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I dont see any of that in those posts and I don't think you know what gaslighting means.

If you like her being tacky then why not just enjoy it and say what you like Boit it and let us talk about how and why we don't like it? You are not changing anyone's mind and we are not going to change yours.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block