Please do not expect Britney to attend the hearing tomorrow

Slayer

34 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I’m not expecting it but I’m not gonna deny that it would make such a statement if she did.

I do think it’s sad though that so many of you think she’s so weak and she’d fall to pieces.

No-one is saying she's weak AT all, so let's not put words in people's mouthes.

She's been through HELL for nearly 14 years, it will be an overwhelming moment and she does not need to be harassed by hundreds of people and the media.

Plus COVID is still a thing, I wouldn't feel comfortable around that many people, especially as it is pretty clear she doesn't like being swarmed.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

No-one is saying she's weak AT all, so let's not put words in people's mouthes.

She's been through HELL for nearly 14 years, it will be an overwhelming moment and she does not need to be harassed by hundreds of people and the media.

Plus COVID is still a thing, I wouldn't feel comfortable around that many people, especially as it is pretty clear she doesn't like being swarmed.

Sorry, it’s just how it comes off to me and I’m not saying she should give a press conference on the court house steps. 

• Super Mods
18 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I really hope she doesn't attend. She is finding her boundaries, it would be mayhem, she doesn't want nor need that. I sadly don't want to see her comeback, fame was so viscous to her and she deserves better.

had the whole fame been under her own terms, things would have been so much different :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

If it’s not necessary then I hope she doesn’t.

The last thing this so-called court deserves is for her to show up and lend any credibility to their unjust and corrupt processes. The court and judge penny have made a mockery of the rule of law and have criminally mishandled systems meant to protect people.

They are frankly beneath her. The next time she graces them with her presence should be when she steps into federal court to testify against them and the LAPD. 

• Love 1

Yes yes yes.

Britney is not Miss America. She was never Miss America. She was a young girl with a dream. She grew up into a perfectly imperfect, fabulous lady who also happens to be an icon. And, hopefully tomorrow, she will be a fully emancipated, fabulous lady!!! That is our dream for you.

Queen, we don't expect you to be a supernova-angel-goddess every single waking moment of your life. There are times and places for that. :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Please spend tomorrow wherever and however you want. Know that we support you 1,000,000,000,000,000,000% forever!

shy snow white GIF

• Love 3
8 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I’m not expecting it but I’m not gonna deny that it would make such a statement if she did.

I do think it’s sad though that so many of you think she’s so weak and she’d fall to pieces.

Exactly. People need to stop acting like Britney is some kind of a very fragile porcelain doll that would break into pieces just by looking at it. 

3 hours ago, Catalin said:

Exactly. People need to stop acting like Britney is some kind of a very fragile porcelain doll that would break into pieces just by looking at it. 

Honestly, I even think she would be offended at people thinking she’s so sensitive.

At the end of the day it’s her life, her choice, if she decides to attend be it in person or virtually, great. If she decides not to, that’s fine too but if she chooses not to it’s not cuz she’s this delicate faberge egg, she’s just choosing not to.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block