Please do not expect Britney to attend the hearing tomorrow

Slayer

13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Incase Britney doesn't attend I feel like people will be posting 'why didn't she attend??' and moan about that. Please do not expect her to attend.

I said this in another thread but there is really no need for her to be there, tomorrow should just be a formality for it to be terminated as she has said all that needs to be said. Rosengart has said everything that needs to be said.

I'm pretty sure her being freed would be insanely overwhelming, imagine she found out that news and then was immediately around HUNDREDS of people including the media. If you think about it, she has not been around a large group of people in a veryyyyy long time and we know how anxious she is.

I personally hope she stays at home and has her own moment to herself to celebrate, because that'll be such a MOMENT for her.

In worst case scenario, image she wasn't freed, imagine how upset and angry she could be - it is best she doesn't attend.

Obviously it'd be amazing if she did attend but in reality there is nothing more for her to say, tomorrow is literally just about the judge ending it or not. I think we just need to remind ourselves that Britney doesn't owe us anything to attend.

Sending Britney nothing but so much positive energy and good luck for tomorrow. This will be one of the biggest moments of her life, this is quite literally life changing and will be insanely overwhelming.

I thought it'd be best just to lower people's expectations. I'm sure whenever she is ready she'll talk to us about how she feels once she is freed.

I hope she has support with her.. no matter if the outcome tomorrow is positive or negative. It's an insanely important moment for her and all the anxiety, fear, anger etc will come out. It would be nice if she had a therapist there who she trusts who could help her Deal with the intensity of it all. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

….ok? She hasn’t attended any. Why would she start now? 

You're very new here, EVERY hearing people spam saying 'Where is Britney?' and 'Why is she not there?'.

Also Britney has attended some, albeit virtually. She also physically attended in 2019 and who knows if she attended any others physically beforehand.

• Like 2

Her attending court tomorrow will cause so much chaos outside that it will be just not safe for anyone, especially Britney. 

Her being there is a wild dream that surely will never happen. To be honest, I don't think that we'll see her anywhere in public eye for a while. She need time to heal and to get back up to her strength and glory.

britney spears fashion GIF by RCA Records UK

• Like 6

If she doesn’t attend in person (which she probably won’t), my bet would be that she will at least be there virtually. But I think that could go either way. I know she can be easily emotionally charged, but at the same time people don’t give her enough credit to be able to handle situations, which is one of the problems during the whole mess of the past 13 years. Just look at her first testimony, she was pissed, but she handled it very well and was able to get everything off her chest that she wanted to without falling off the rails. 

Im glad this time tomorrow it will all be over. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Personally I would want to be there and then come out and give a thank you message and a big F you to team CON.

But that’s just how I would do things :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I hope Britney enjoys her moment no matter where she is :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

That would be me too and you basically summed up what I wanted to say 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Don't worry. My expectations from her are below zero these days. 

After everything she’s been through/experienced and said, why would you still say something like this? 
I’m surprised she even bothered to do anything the last 13 years considering she was a human trafficked Slave 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block