Britney wears fake blood and is handcuffed in new Halloween photos: "had a wonderful family and of course they were nowhere nearby"

There is so much symbolism in her ig post....I am heartbroken 💔 to think of all that she has endured these last 13 years.   I believe she is telling the world right now about what she has gone through.  November 12th cannot come soon enough.  Justice has to be served on multiple fronts & all involved need to be in jail... yesterday.   Where in the heck is law enforcement?  😭😭😭  On the other hand, I just have to believe they are diligently working this case quietly behind the scenes on this complex  multi state & country (ies) conship. 

I know again I sound like a broken record.  But,  where are the no contact orders (issued in criminal cases)? Where are the restraining orders (issued in civil cases)?  Where is the victim advocate assigned to Britney?  I hope that she has one!  Praying  her safety, freedom & JUSTICE.   Thank-you 😊 💓   Appreciate all of you & your advocacy for Britney.

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

sick of people labelling her as "manic" or "unstable" just because she has found an outlet to express herself, she's been through a lot and we are in no place to judge her perception on anything. If this is helping her heal then so be it, leave her be

Don’t respond to them! Report them like me 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

And @ yall talking **** about her lips mama even CALLS YALL OUT in the caption and you STILL missed the point of what she's been trying to say about her life for her entire career and in posts like this!!! Leave Britney the **** alone and stop judging her body so harshly (especially gay men, sooooo tacky, stfu with y'all misogyny)

👏🏽 not her "fans" criticizing her body. Did u all just miss the memo? Read the room…that’s not acceptable anymore. It’s 2021, let this woman do whatever the F she wants with her body. 

• Love 4

I don't really know what to say. Goodness knows I get the anger, I get it. But I keep on stressing the best revenge you can get is getting justice and kicking all the rest of the leeches out if your name is on this expensive ****. Nail their ***** to the wall. No sympathy for you because you sure as **** never showed any to me.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Jefferson Silva said:

disturbing...she really looks dead in the first pic

It bothers me. People can say all they want that I have a tree trunk up my *** or whatever. You just had her talking about feeling like her family was trying to kill her in her testimony. No, she's not crazy. I feel like a lot of people would've blown their brains out by now. So thinking of that fragment of that testimony and seeing these pics make me feel very uneasy/uncomfortable.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block