Britney wears fake blood and is handcuffed in new Halloween photos: "had a wonderful family and of course they were nowhere nearby"

1 hour ago, Onyx1Boss said:

No they don't. At all.

Unless you are conditioned to say so. I have never found them unusual.

They are not slick marketing messages. They are multi layered communications with various intended targets as well as genuine self expression. Those they are intended for probably get the message .

We can't assume everything will be spelt out for "everyone" to understand. The audience is too diverse...

Doesn't mean we judge and label... Seems obvious. 🤔

(There are lots of Twitter accounts i don't get, for example, because I am not privy to their inside story. Doesn't mean i judge them 🙄

When i joined Exhale i felt the tone here was maybe ... "colloquial" or "less educated" . Not exactly "highbrow".

But i didn't judge. Were I to post my reactions to the tone and content here .. Britney's posts are decidedly a cut above, is all I will say..

People sometimes just communicate authentically without a jury watching them, you know. Like we do on here

Didn't bother reading the full thing after I realized that you are a d.ick.

These captions make her seem cooky to most people. The 1 thing she should try to avoid is having the GP and media start speculating on her mental health. Last time it didn't end well. You can act like her posts and captions are normal all you want but if you look at her comment section you will see a lot of comments that are questioning how stable she is. I'm not criticizing her because I think she is crazy, I'm doing it because I'm worried and don't want a massive dragging from the media again. We all know they like to prop up and then drag people down. We also know that it hurts her feelings to have people questioning her like that.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
44 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

These captions make her seem cooky to most people. The 1 thing she should try to avoid is having the GP and media start speculating on her mental health. Last time it didn't end well. You can act like her posts and captions are normal all you want but if you look at her comment section you will see a lot of comments that are questioning how stable she is. I'm not criticizing her because I think she is crazy, I'm doing it because I'm worried and don't want a massive dragging from the media again. We all know they like to prop up and then drag people down. We also know that it hurts her feelings to have people questioning her like that.

So how exactly would hiding/suppressing her feelings work well for her? I mean, I see where you come from with this but if that's what SHE's choosing to do, then there's nothing we can do about it, right? Plus, wouldn't it be ironic after all this time of not being allowed to express herself to suddenly get told to repress herself even more? Especially knowing her personality pre-conservatorship. 

Beyonce's a bit reticent to share and people are judging her for that, so in the life of celebrities, whatever you choose, you simply can't win. And with Britney, the case is even more drastic. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

These captions make her seem cooky to most people.

The 1 thing she should try to avoid is having the GP and media start speculating on her mental health. Last time it didn't end well. You can act like her posts and captions are normal all you want but

if you look at her comment section you will see a lot of comments that are questioning how stable she is.

I'm not criticizing her because I think she is crazy, I'm doing it because I'm worried and don't want a massive dragging from the media again. We all know they like to prop up and then drag people down.

We also know that it hurts her feelings to have people questioning her like that.

Where to begin?

I absolutely understand reading text more than a one liner, (to truly understand before responding)  might be taxing.

So much easier to resort to expletives. For you, that is probably most natural.   ♥️ 

I will format and bullet point for easier comprehension.

As far as the negative public perception of Britney's intellectual stability is concerned, it has been established that 

•  the "Britney is unstable"  trope  was engineered by Team Con, TMZ, paid paparazzi etc to get what they wanted (possibly frenemy Paris Hilton, not confirmed).

Secondly if, as you say "it hurts her feelings for people to question her like that"  then

• just DON'T DO IT. (duh)

Thirdly,  the human mind generalizes, distorts and deletes information to fit preconceptions. ABC version: we see what we want to see and believe what we want to (or if we don't bother to think, what we are told to).

Let me prove it to you.

If you have the guts to do so, share your social (especially Instagram) links here. I will kindly dissect your posts.

With the preconceived judgement as my premise: 

• "The Greatest Show" is crazy, deranged and cooky.

I assure you I will absolutely obliterate and decimate you. ♥️

For example:

Your post history shows multiple posts dissecting Xtina's appearance. 

I ask myself:

1. What can I deduce about the mental level of a person who chooses to devote time to discussing another person's derriere?
  2. How sane is a person who spends time posting that  they would love to 'see the side view' of a woman's backside "after fillers" in order to criticize their appearance and alleged cosmetic surgery
  3. Following the pattern, you have extensive criticism of Xtina's lips or such
  4. What does this tell me about the value of your time, therefore your life?
  5. How does this reflect on your value system regarding respect for another human being?

To leave the fascinating topics of your discourse for a moment and compare.

Britney has been traumatized, betrayed drugged, robbed, devalued and is living her life in the harsh glare of public opinion (people like you) while doing a fantastic job professionally, maintaining her fitness, as a mother and maintaining a high vibe of love and gratitude.

You claim to "wish her well" by calling her creative self expression, even under those circumstances,  crazy.

From behind the safety of your anonymous keyboard, you feel this is helpful to nitpick Britney's  self expressive post

to see what you want to see: making another person "less than", disrespecting them from a safe distance, so you can feel good about yourself.

There is a reason you do not have a right to do that however "worried about her" you disguise your spite:

"A failure is ten times the man who said "what if". Because "what if" never entered the arena". Gregg Plitt 

(And, by the way, if Britney"s mode of self expression does not meet your standards, that does not make her a failure).

I use the quote to refer to "keyboard warriors" people who do nothing but  sit on the sidelines to criticize those putting themselves out there and "daring greatly".

As Brene Brown famously said:

If you are not in the arena getting your *** kicked on occasion, I am not interested in or open to your feedback. There are a million cheap seats in the world today filled with people who will never be brave with their own lives, but will spend every ounce of energy they have hurling advice and judgement at those of us trying to dare greatly. Their only contributions are criticism, cynicism, and fear-mongering. If you're criticizing from a place where you're not also putting yourself on the line, I'm not interested in your feedback.

Brené Brown

So NO. YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO CUT PEOPLE DOWN JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE FAMOUS.

That justification used by 1000 more like you is what creates the bad image and buys the TMZ headlines in the first place.

Pardon my harshness. I am just worried about how people will perceive you. It is for your own good. Worried people might perceive you as classless.

(So, posting those socials? Let us see what you have accomplished without the level of stress Britney has undergone...  )

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

When i joined Exhale i felt the tone here was maybe ... "colloquial" or "less educated" . Not exactly "highbrow".

But i didn't judge. Were I to post my reactions to the tone and content here .. Britney's posts are decidedly a cut above, is all I will say..

People sometimes just communicate authentically without a jury watching them, you know. Like we do on here

Oh I'm sorry we are all peasants and unworthy of your high intellect and brilliance.  :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Oh I'm sorry we are all peasants and unworthy of your high intellect and brilliance.  :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

No, not peasants. Human.♥️

Only sad that some are unkind, feeling safe behind anonymity.

Or  you could have quoted Britney:

If you don't like my posts, go read a book. 

Am sure you now  feel what she felt 😇

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Onyx1Boss said:

No, not peasants. Human.♥️

Only sad that some are unkind, feeling safe behind anonymity.

Or  you could have quoted Britney:

If you don't like my posts, go read a book. 

Am sure you now  feel what she felt 😇

The **** do I have with her posts? I don't mind them.

And also, **** off with asking people for their socials to dissect them and over analyze them. We literally had predators on this site asking kids for *****. Anonymity is a must and I hope NOBODY gives you their socials.

Piss off.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

The **** do I have with her posts? I don't mind them.

And also, **** off with asking people for their socials to dissect them and over analyze them. We literally had predators on this site asking kids for *****. Anonymity is a must and I hope NOBODY gives you their socials.

Piss off.

Dear One, I respect you. ♥️

But everyone can dissect Britney's life scurrying behind an anonymous keyboard?

Just now, Onyx1Boss said:

Dear One, I respect you. ♥️

But everyone can dissect Britney's life scurrying behind an anonymous keyboard?

That's a lazy, scummy excuse to get some kids socials. KIDS! Leave them alone. If you don't agree with some posts, ignore them. Press ignore user. Or if they broke the rules, report them.

But do not essay kids and then ask them for their socials to roast them.

• Haha 1

Cant believe her fans are this idiotic sometimes.
Yes, Britne have been sweet, kind, and whatever, and she still can be. But she is allowed to be a *****, a racist, a self-obsessed airhead, egoistic, downright narcissist BECAUSE SHE IS A HUMAN. Stop acting like you are her new SoMe-management, stop living in a fictional world. Britney have always loved privacy, but problem with privacy is people start to make up their own world and idea.
Britney should give a **** about what the General Public wants from her, or what they needs. **** them, and **** us too. **** everyone who tells britney to be a certain way. 

Britneys hallowen is clever, its brilliant. Even if this was 15 years ago it is a great concept to be a ****** mystery. Now she lives in a c-ship with a horrible family, so of course you all take that into account, and maybe we should. But if this was Gaga people would ******* over the outfit.. 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

So how exactly would hiding/suppressing her feelings work well for her? I mean, I see where you come from with this but if that's what SHE's choosing to do, then there's nothing we can do about it, right? Plus, wouldn't it be ironic after all this time of not being allowed to express herself to suddenly get told to repress herself even more? Especially knowing her personality pre-conservatorship. 

Beyonce's a bit reticent to share and people are judging her for that, so in the life of celebrities, whatever you choose, you simply can't win. And with Britney, the case is even more drastic. 

Im not saying she should hide anything. But just leaving out the empty spaces followed by !!!!!! and emojis and maybe just writing a bit more coherent would go a long way. 

I feel like people here are so focused on Britney the victim that they dont realize that if this was any other celebrity they would be dragging them. Its almost like when she sings live and people act like it sounds good while dragging every other singer who sounds 10x better.  People here are hyper critical of every celebrity out there while not critisizing anything Britney does. 

Britney can do whatever she wants, I just wish she would be more cautious after everything that the media have done. I dont trust them for a second and her comment section is proof that a lot of people are allready questioning her. 

Screenshot-43.jpgScreenshot-44.jpgScreenshot-43-1.jpgScreenshot-43-2.jpgScreenshot-39.jpgScreenshot-40.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

"if interpretation is coincided with opposition what are the beneficial effects of an imaginative reality" HER MIND 🤯

Apparently my depression took all of my brain cells. Can someone please explain this? It's driving me insane, not understading this.

17 minutes ago, samblakejacobs said:

Apparently my depression took all of my brain cells. Can someone please explain this? It's driving me insane, not understading this.

It means **** her parents .. and Happy Halloween 🎃 I love her obtusely acute brilliant posts. Props to Britney. Shes the Picasso of interpretation. Makes instagram more complex and appealing. Go eat some 🧀 cheese . Have some soup and find some ideas 💡 to inspire your insanity. Its gonna be ok little fish 🐟

I really like the idea! Express your art, creativ and imagination sides girl!

The only problems with Britney is that she over used and at the same time don't know how to use photoshop.

The second is that she's doing all these videos/artistic project in a "cheap" way. Do the exactly same post with a professional artist make-up and photographer, with a Balmain dress or whatever, not a leopard handcuffs from her nearest s* exshop and people will applaud! This is how internet and even more how IG works! It's a superficial and hypocrite place. Sadly, cheap and simple things don't really fit here. Otherwise than that I don't see any issues!

And lol at people on IG, doing a diagnosis of her mental health with... A POST! People are so dumb these days! I'm sure most of them are probably comments from team Con tho.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block