Britney wears fake blood and is handcuffed in new Halloween photos: "had a wonderful family and of course they were nowhere nearby"

Just now, Tear the floor up up said:

Also I’m sorry but these photos are quite disturbing to see her like that, just my opinion 

It is a lot but then again it is Halloween and she's dressed as someone killed in a ****** mystery so this is how the victims are usually found.

• Like 8

She looks really pretty in the creepy little video of her face. she sucks at editing her photos lmao

at first when i was reading the text underneath the photo i thought it was complete nonsense but then i took my time and broke down each word and i think she’s actually really smart and has a peculiar but interesting way with words

inlove her so much i can’t wait to get more creativeney like this in the coming days, months and years 💕 

smug donald trump GIF by Election 2016

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block