Britney wears fake blood and is handcuffed in new Halloween photos: "had a wonderful family and of course they were nowhere nearby"

54 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

She was just in a 13 year conservatirship because the media convinced everyone she was crazy. Caution would have been good for her. 

I would argue that precisely because she was just in a 13 year conservatorship because the media convinced everyone she was crazy, and she has been silenced for more than a decade, and knows first hand since the year 1999 that anything she does will be held against her and she can never win, the best thing for her is to finally feel free to express herself however the **** she chooses and not let yet another circumstance (the GP posting **** comments on ig) hold her hostage.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Tara_isa said:

I would argue that precisely because she was just in a 13 year conservatorship because the media convinced everyone she was crazy, and she has been silenced for more than a decade, and knows first hand since the year 1999 that anything she does will be held against her and she can never win, the best thing for her is to finally feel free to express herself however the **** she chooses and not let yet another circumstance (the GP posting **** comments on ig) hold her hostage.

I would agree if we didnt know that it bothers and hurts her when people talk **** about her and question her sanity. She doesnt have to be silent. She can just say what she wants but word it more cohesive and not make it look so "frantic" with all the gaps, !!!! and emojis. I dont personally think that she has an issue or needs a Cship but at the moment everyone is rooting for her and wants her to do well. (just like during the Circus era) So right now I think she is safe. But if she does anything "wrong" then the media will start the whole narriative of "omg she is crazy after all, poor Jamie" I dont want that and Im sure she would be better off wording her captions differently then a complete media dragging that ends wtih Jamie being painted as a misunderstood hero. Maybe Im just too worried tho. 

• Love 2

This is way too dark and disturbing for me. All I see is a woman that has experienced A LOT of trauma in her life. I will say, it is creative and it is giving me Hold It Against Me vibes (bleeding paint, but this is much darker and too realistic). I would like to see how Brit expresses herself creatively unhinged through her art, but I hope that she is OKAY. I think she needs some assistance in her life. The caption is just as bizarre.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I would agree if we didnt know that it bothers and hurts her when people talk **** about her and question her sanity. She doesnt have to be silent. She can just say what she wants but word it more cohesive and not make it look so "frantic" with all the gaps, !!!! and emojis. I dont personally think that she has an issue or needs a Cship but at the moment everyone is rooting for her and wants her to do well. (just like during the Circus era) So right now I think she is safe. But if she does anything "wrong" then the media will start the whole narriative of "omg she is crazy after all, poor Jamie" I dont want that and Im sure she would be better off wording her captions differently then a complete media dragging that ends wtih Jamie being painted as a misunderstood hero. Maybe Im just too worried tho. 

Nah, I understand the sentiment but I'm not at all in favor of that overprotective mentality, sorry but I won't belittle her. Yes we know it bothers her, but we also know she can full well deal with it, she's been dealing with people critizising her every move since she was 17, ffs.

Let's not try to excuse ourselves with what "bothers her" or is "the best for her image", because that only speaks of our own concerns, not hers.

And no, lots of people aren't really rooting for her, they never were, from day 1, they're just waiting for the next chapter of this very entertaining show, that's why they're willing to comment and exagerate anything and everything she does...including pretending to be concerned for her sanity because of what some random people will think her writing style, which by the way is very much like lots and lots of people her age.

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, Tara_isa said:

Nah, I understand the sentiment but I'm not at all in favor of that overprotective mentality, sorry but I won't belittle her. Yes we know it bothers her, but we also know she can full well deal with it, she's been dealing with people critizising her every move since she was 17, ffs.

Let's not try to excuse ourselves with what "bothers her" or is "the best for her image", because that only speaks of our own concerns, not hers.

And no, lots of people aren't really rooting for her, they never were, from day 1, they're just waiting for the next chapter of this very entertaining show, that's why they're willing to comment and exagerate anything and everything she does...including pretending to be concerned for her sanity because of what some random people will think her writing style, which by the way is very much like lots and lots of people her age.

You are entitled to your opinion and so am I. I dont know why you guys keep pretending that her writing style is common. Its not. I have never seen anyone write like that and judging by her comments, neither have most people. We all want whats best for her but we have very different ideas of what might be harmful or hurtful. If in 5 years Britney is free and happy then I will be super happy but after everything that has happened you cant fault people for being worried, even if you personally dont see any reason.  At the end of the day none of us know her personally or have the ability to look into the future so we wont know whats right or wrong until its too late. 

Sure Britney is used to handling it but I dont think she should. Remember her crying on Dateline or Sawyer because of the way she was being treated? + Her comments about being evaluated and the constant editing herself thinner and talk about her weight and then saying she photoshopped herself "bigger". She is a strong woman but she is also sensitive. She doesnt need to be shielded like a child but we all know that if the media turns against her again they will be ******* vicious. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

You are entitled to your opinion and so am I. I dont know why you guys keep pretending that her writing style is common. Its not. I have never seen anyone write like that and judging by her comments, neither have most people. We all want whats best for her but we have very different ideas of what might be harmful or hurtful. If in 5 years Britney is free and happy then I will be super happy but after everything that has happened you cant fault people for being worried, even if you personally dont see any reason.  At the end of the day none of us know her personally or have the ability to look into the future so we wont know whats right or wrong until its too late. 

Sure Britney is used to handling it but I dont think she should. Remember her crying on Dateline or Sawyer because of the way she was being treated? + Her comments about being evaluated and the constant editing herself thinner and talk about her weight and then saying she photoshopped herself "bigger". She is a strong woman but she is also sensitive. She doesnt need to be shielded like a child but we all know that if the media turns against her again they will be ******* vicious. 

I agree we can have different oppinions. I'm just generally against fandoms' overprotectiveness of stars and treating people as incapable by default...

I think I basically disagree with you because I'm afraid if I followed your thinking, I'd end up believing she should just go into hiding except to show a very perfect and polished version of herself. And honestly that would be fine by me if she herself wanted to do that, I just don't wish her to ever act based on other people's opinions of her, especially after being coerced and silenced for so long. I want her to be able to feel whatever she feels, to find herself, to be herself.

And feeling free to be yourself doesn't mean nothing bothers you, it just means being yourself outweighs that bother. I would never want for that bother to outweigh her freedom to be herself (does that make any sense?)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block