Britney wears fake blood and is handcuffed in new Halloween photos: "had a wonderful family and of course they were nowhere nearby"

She is over not just mom or dad ..some fans as well .. Β the control of her asinine despicable parents is sad but hysterical and I am glad shes poking fun of it all.. shes honesty over everyones bull crap .. as she should be . I love her posts . I adore the symphony of mysteries . Β Her sarcasm and wit is delightful. Britney owes nobody an explanation. Ehh **** everyone . People blow .Β 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Β 

sick of people labelling her as "manic" or "unstable" just because she has found an outlet to express herself, she's been through a lot and we are in no place to judge her perception on anything. If this is helping her heal then so be it, leave her be

No one is saying she is any if those things just that her captions make her look like she is.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

It bothers me. People can say all they want that I have a tree trunk up my *** or whatever. You just had her talking about feeling like her family was trying to kill her in her testimony. No, she's not crazy. I feel like a lot of people would've blown their brains out by now. So thinking of that fragment of that testimony and seeing these pics make me feel very uneasy/uncomfortable.

This is true but lots and lots of people use art to deal w trauma, they just don't have a following like Britney

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

No one is saying she is any if those things just that her captions make her look like she is.

No they don't. At all.

Unless you are conditioned to say so. I have never found them unusual.

They are not slick marketing messages. They are multi layered communications with various intended targets as well as genuine self expression. Those they are intended for probably get the message .

We can't assume everything will be spelt out for "everyone" to understand. The audience is too diverse...

Doesn't mean we judge and label... Seems obvious. πŸ€”

(There are lots of Twitter accounts i don't get, for example, because I am not privy to their inside story. Doesn't mean i judge them πŸ™„)Β 

When i joined Exhale i felt the tone here was maybe ... "colloquial" or "less educated" . Not exactly "highbrow".

But i didn't judge. Were I to post my reactions to the tone and content here .. Britney's posts are decidedly a cut above, is all I will say..

People sometimes just communicate authentically without a jury watching them, you know. Like we do on here

Β 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

1. Beautiful inside and outside: Pics, caption, story, visuals ❀️

2. disturbing that people find it disturbing.. wtf?! There are hang-mans on houses, corpses, blood and brain pieces of whole family ******** scenes , car accident scenes, killing babies scenes fgs.. and you know what?! - β€œThis is Halloween”.. Β and she interpreted her though I Halloween style.. I found it artistic an that’s it..Β 

3. caption lol.. she has brilliant mind.. there are some things that I understood only several years later :( anyway what I think I understand by this point:

A) there are many people responsible for a crime: doorman (conservators and security probably); two girlfriend might represent Paris and lindsey. She used to drink a little with them cause she had only ONE drink that represent that she wasn’t that much parting as media and people portrait her and that was one of the many things that crime happened; β€œtook a cab” I think represents that she let someone drive and she trusted him β€œBUT was found on the floor”! He betrayed her.; Neighbour might represent someone who saw the crime (don’t know was he a good one and did something or a bad and do nothing); her β€œwonderful” family thing is obvious I guess.

B) as I understood: there’s no point to interpret/recreat/create something with no point.. allegory was always brits strong side so she shows things using it and there is always point.. it’s not just for visuals or for fun (from this side it might seem lame)

C) my answer to brits on effort: play is an effort as well. Even we might think that’s it’s just a play but at the end of the day it’s not and sometimes play takes much more effort.Β 
Love sarcasm about better/bad thing

D) we are in play where she broke her leg.. there is something about that case. She might haven’t broken leg at one point in c-ship period I guess (her team used it for some excuse and she was playing cause she had to.) Β and there is much things that wasn’t real and she had to pretend by all sides.. that should be beyond exhausting : (Β 

E) She is just trying to enjoy life but people still see her as a crazy persons action which is a fun things.. I mean isn’t she right BreatheavyStrabgePeopleWhoThinkItsNotNormalTHaveFun?!

F) was it a play what was above?! I think not.. it’s a life represented by allegory.. so is it over?! Can now she play just for play lol?!Β 
G) I don’t watch that Netflix show so I don’t have ideas why sue mentioned that lol

4. Why are u so judgmental I don’t get it..Β 

Β 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block