Escalating online attacks and trolling lead to violation on the GRAM-Girls

I don’t think they deserve this at all. Their work has been so important for the movement. They were at every hearing and reported in an objective and honest matter. 

Maybe it wasn’t the greatest idea to charge fans to participate in this event. But honestly the work they have been doing and the time they have put in all this… I mean I can understand they also need to make a living. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
52 minutes ago, ol123 said:

I wasn't talking about her comparing Britney's situation to slavery. TSW was comparing HER doing OPTIONAL activism work and not being paid with slavery. Like, do you see absolutely nothing wrong with that? She chose to do this, no one made her and yet she expects to get money in return. 

Her quote^

Also, breaking down court documents and going into the courthouse. Okay. Many people were in that courthouse, many people break down the court documents. 

And sacrificed her career? Don't tell me you're actually naive enough to believe her "i turned my back away from 250,000 a year bull****"  :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: 

You didn’t answer what you’ve actually done apart from have an anonymous account on a forum? I’m not really keen on them charging for meet and greets but ppl attacking them are pathetic. The whistleblower was without a doubt the turning point for this entire movement.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I’ve defended them multiple times (I’m still grateful for their whistleblower podcast), but charging the fans to listen to them discuss Britney’s public Instagram & offering a “meet & greet” with them like they’re actual celebs is actually repulsive.... how did they expect people to react?:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

This !!!! I feel exactly the same ! I defended them as well and was on their side but this action is too much. Different thing is creating YouTube channel to discuss the case but this action to organise some exclusive meet and great it's way too much.

I was already kind of suspicious when they moved from their own podcast to Spotify and were so heavily promoting it even though their podcast was great and big enough. But I understood that was a move to gain some money.

Like BJ did with moving from Instagram to YouTube.

But 1 thing is just moving your platform in order to earn something ( I purchased some of Britney's court docs and I know it's costly)so I understand that move.

I feel we need to support people who pay from their own pocket for activisms.

But 1 thing is support them and other one is make them rich.

Because at that point it stops to be activisms. It becomes source of income. And it can lead to conflict of interest.

And I really feel that this top people from that movement all of them the fame they got them it went a bit to their heads.

And I have a bit feeling that all of them (They Suprise Witness,BG,Free Britney LA) are now like a closed club. They became like exclusive and the fame for into their heads sadly.

Like compered to them Lisa or Britney Law Army seem so down to earth and and the movement didn't change them.

And I feel like BJ,Kevin,BG girls,Meghan,Leanne are now everywhere and their allow only their BFFs.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Cappucinto said:

Hey ya'll!

First thread. Who the hell is responsible for the cancellation of the BritneysGram's Livestream party? Do u think that this might be someone from the CON-circle?

Just saw it. Screenshot-20211026-191228.png

GOOD NEWS!! I can't believe they were charging for their show and on top of that they were doing a meet & greet...Other than leak the paralegal recording they haven't done crap.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

GOOD NEWS!! I can't believe they were charging for their show and on top of that they were doing a meet & greet...Other than leak the paralegal recording they haven't done crap.

Yeah I remember that after that voicemail they went silent for months. Only to return later with that Toxic podcast on Spotify. And I would say they were more busy promoting that podcast that doing anything for the movement.

I guess if it hadn't been for that voicemail noone would have even invited them to any documentary.

• Love 1

If they havent asked for money this would not have happen. And I cant at some of you coming after BJ from the Surprise Witness. She has actually done more good than most of you, who nothing but complain. And can you blame her for trying to expose Loucifer? I mean she almost lost her job because of her and Vivian.

And here me thinking Jumanji Lasagna was behind the trolling. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1

I have listened to the podcast produced by the gram girls,  and i thought they did an amazing job. It was as good if not better than any journalistic piece out there. If they earn money for it, I personally feel its ok. They did the work, produced quality stuff and just like any other journalist gets to charge for their content.  Whats wrong with it,? Same with surprise witness. She has been producing some well researched content. Big deal if she wants to monetize it. They should not be shamed for it. Maybe they consider themselves more as journalists than activist. Nobody is forcing anybody to pay money. Its a choice.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, ol123 said:

I wasn't talking about her comparing Britney's situation to slavery. TSW was comparing HER doing OPTIONAL activism work and not being paid with slavery. Like, do you see absolutely nothing wrong with that? She chose to do this, no one made her and yet she expects to get money in return. 

Her quote^

Also, breaking down court documents and going into the courthouse. Okay. Many people were in that courthouse, many people break down the court documents. 

And sacrificed her career? Don't tell me you're actually naive enough to believe her "i turned my back away from 250,000 a year bull****"  :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: 

"For a bunch of people who claim to be opposed to slavery, y’all expect a lot of free labor while you abuse, harass, and bully people just saying"

let's break this down.

Firstly, She has made it clearly that probate conservatorship law is basically legal slavery if weaponised. If you can't recognise that the conservatorship was weaponised against Britney and that equates to Britney having no will of her own, why are you here? Britney said it herself. "I'm not their slave."

so that first part refers to that.

secondly, she was referring to the dogpile, which it was, of people actively abusing, not criticising, Britney's Gram for trying to do something to make some money. Both Gram Girls have spoken about how difficult it is working in the pandemic because most establishments they would work in have put entertainment at the end of the list of "essential workers", see the interview with Alaska, who repeated the point.

its one thing to disagree,  it's another to call them one million insults. You have a right to disagree, you do not have a right to abuse, and this was their first paid bit of content that lead to online abuse, and on top of that, it was coming after November 12th, when Britney will literally control her estate.

at the most, I think her statement was poorly worded, but its not wrong. You expect them to work for free, in a pandemic, regardless of how free work they've done, because you don't value the work they put in. I mean, yes, you might benefit from court documents, protests, podcasts, etc. But you clearly do not recognise that that isn't just that.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

irstly, She has made it clearly that probate conservatorship law is basically legal slavery if weaponised. If you can't recognise that the conservatorship was weaponised against Britney and that equates to Britney having no will of her own, why are you here? Britney said it herself. "I'm not their slave."

You're literally not reading what she is saying. 

That tweet has NOTHING to do with Britney. She's saying for people who are opposed to slavery (Britney fans) we expect a lot of free labor. What shes referring to as labor here is her activism and the videos on her youtube channel no one really cares about. 

So i don't know why you're trying to make this about Britney in any way? lol

• Like 2
13 hours ago, ol123 said:

Second point. No, not anyone could have just walked in; at the last hearing, media got far more priority than fans and activists that would relay as much information as possible to fans. Additionally, it was TSW and one of the Gram Girls who were in the court house, so even if TSW wasn't there, BG was. That statement is factually incorrect; no, not many people were in the courthouse to break down information. 

What reason do you have to not believe her? This forum was hit with cease and desists when she found out that LT had connections to Stonebridge, which went against what was said in court. She found that out, and then found a mysterious amount of money that lined up with what it is believed Britney should own in her estate. Additionally, buying and breakdown court documents wasn't as much as a thing, particularly live in regards to Britney, a year ago as it is now; yes, Emily D Baker and Popcorn planet do it on huge platforms, but that's still quite recent.

It's one thing to call me naive, but you're doing it with no relevant information other than your opinion. She has made it clear, she has had to park her career for this.

Let me ask the question again;

What have you done with your anonymous profile?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block