Escalating online attacks and trolling lead to violation on the GRAM-Girls

Just now, ol123 said:

You're literally not reading what she is saying. 

That tweet has NOTHING to do with Britney. She's saying for people who are opposed to slavery (Britney fans) we expect a lot of free labor. What shes referring to as labor here is her activism and the videos on her youtube channel no one really cares about. 

So i don't know why you're trying to make this about Britney in any way? lol

For a bunch of people who claim to be opposed to slavery, y’all expect a lot of free labor while you abuse, harass, and bully people just saying"

"for a bunch of people who claim to be opposed to slavery..."

The word slavery here references the conservatorship, and the position fans have taken against it.

"y’all expect a lot of free labor while you abuse, harass, and bully people just saying"

Refer to my first response: everything they've done has been free content, this was the first paid content they've done, and the response was abusive, harassment and bullying, not criticism or opinion.

Just saying.

Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

For a bunch of people who claim to be opposed to slavery, y’all expect a lot of free labor while you abuse, harass, and bully people just saying"

The word slavery here references the conservatorship, and the position fans have taken against it.

"y’all expect a lot of free labor while you abuse, harass, and bully people just saying"

Refer to my first response: everything they've done has been free content, this was the first paid content they've done, and the response was abusive, harassment and bullying, not criticism or opinion.

Just saying.

It literally doesn't lol. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Ya'll can't read for ****. 

Her talking to Britney fans about the activism she, herself, TSW does.

Why do you think this is coming out as people start criticizing her? 

She's literally referring to herself and the activism she does. 

This has nothing to do with Britney or her conservatorship. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

• Love 2
Just now, ol123 said:

It literally doesn't lol. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Ya'll can't read for ****. 

Her talking to Britney fans about the activism she, herself, TSW does.

Why do you think this is coming out as people start criticizing her? 

She's literally referring to herself and the activism she does. 

This has nothing to do with Britney or her conservatorship. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

13:40. 

Conservatorship law is based on slavery, Britney has made it clear she was forced to work under the conservatorship. The argument that she was literally a slave is clear. The Free Britney Movement is against her forced conservatorship. The Free Britney Movement isn't against her being a slave to others who are abusive if she doesn't comply 100%.

Sweetie, the issue isn't my ability to read, it's your ability to read, comprehend, and contextualise with relevant information.

5 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Conservatorship law is based on slavery, Britney has made it clear she was forced to work under the conservatorship. The argument that she was literally a slave is clear. The Free Britney Movement is against her forced conservatorship. The Free Britney Movement isn't against her being a slave to others who are abusive if she doesn't comply 100%.

Sweetie, the issue isn't my ability to read, it's your ability to read, comprehend, and contextualise with relevant informati

Yes, she mentions it here, just like many people have mentioned it all over twitter for months, but that is literally not what she is referring to in her series of tweets. Like, how can you not wrap that around your head? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: 

Why do you keep bringing up Britney and her conservatorship in this? It has nothing to do with it. Stop trying to push whatever narrative you have in your brain. It's got nothing to do with the conversation here. Like, have you even seen the tweets i'm talking about? If not and you don't have any idea what i'm talking about, why are you still here? 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Yes, she mentions it here, just like many people have mentioned it all over twitter for months, but that is literally not what she is referring to in her series of tweets. Like, how can you not wrap that around your head? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: 

Why do you keep bringing up Britney and her conservatorship in this? It has nothing to do with it. Stop trying to push whatever narrative you have in your brain. It's got nothing to do with the conversation here. Like, have you even seen the tweets i'm talking about? If not and you don't have any idea what i'm talking about, why are you still here? 

It's got everything to do with it because it's relevant to her tweet.

Why are you still responding without answering the question, what have you done?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ol123 said:

You're literally not reading what she is saying. 

That tweet has NOTHING to do with Britney. She's saying for people who are opposed to slavery (Britney fans) we expect a lot of free labor. What shes referring to as labor here is her activism and the videos on her youtube channel no one really cares about. 

So i don't know why you're trying to make this about Britney in any way? lol

This fan base is embarrassing. 

Even if this is what she meant, she isn’t wrong. Just because you don’t care about her videos and content doesn’t mean others feel the same. I definitely don’t feel the same as you. But when court documents come out, court hearings are scheduled , people want to understand what’s happening, some expect people to do it for free. And TSW has done more for this movement than most, and has exposed way more corruption than anyone else. And some fans do take it for granted (like you) and think that everything anyone does for Britney should be done for free. That’s absurd. TSW has NEVER charged anyone, but moved her platform to YT for donations for using her own personal time and money on helping expose teamCON. And she’s done a GREAT job. And she deserves donations if people so chooses. 

This fan base can be so embarrassing. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Ew, that is so wrong to make money on Britney' suffering. Maybe they think they started the movement and helped to free Britney but why they want to make money through being ''heroes''? You do something good for someone because you love them and then you expect them to pay you for that? It's embarrassing, I'm sorry :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

The guy that sent that voicemall to them is the real hero of the #FreeBritney movement. They only gave him a platform.

Now the real question - did they help Britney because they truly cared about her or they only wanted to create a platform in order to make money? Britney doesn't owe them anything. Period.

• Like 3

Sometimes it feels like people just love to go after each other. Honestly it's embarrasing to see people who all they do is tweet a hashtag, get ready to go after other people who actually invested their money and time for years, and pick apart every little thing they do looking for a mistake or an excuse to accuse them of whatever. 

This whole mess is a perfect example of Tall Poppy Syndrome, if you ask me.

now i don’t even usually post on here because i kinda just sit in the background and read but y’all britneysgram and surprisewitnes are both beyond nasty and wrong…:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

yes we all know their contributions to the movement, but i hate the way they’ve both been trying to count off any sort of criticism by saying they were “attacked”. nobody attacked you. people called them out and they are acting like they are a victim of some sort of abuse… it’s as simple as this: u shouldn’t charge people or try to cash out while trying to expose people who exploited somebody for money… :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

britneysgram was rightfully called out. surprisewitnes is beyond awful though… she literally feels entitled and truly believes that this movement would be nothing without her and her hard work. Whenever anybody calls her out, she calls you LT or says you’re paid by LT and team c*n:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: regardless she’s weird… when she was called out for making money, she compared her unpaid activism to SLAVERY. she said she turned down a job and really thinks we should all be thanking her… The FreeBritney movement was a team effort and she and anybody else shouldn’t downplay the work of others with a popularity contest on twitter about who did what… :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: i just hope britney is free and they just all block each other because all the freebritney pages and lawyer pages have been fighting each other since christmas of last year and it’s annoying and selfish:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 6
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

On one hand, one should be compensated for their work. They are professionals and not amateurs in the industry.

That being said, wasn't the precursor to the conservatorship the cottage industry surrounding Britney? She's literally doing nothing and so many people are making money off of her story. At what point does it end and we actually leave her alone? 

On 10/27/2021 at 9:29 AM, TheIconicSpears said:

now i don’t even usually post on here because i kinda just sit in the background and read but y’all britneysgram and surprisewitnes are both beyond nasty and wrong…:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

yes we all know their contributions to the movement, but i hate the way they’ve both been trying to count off any sort of criticism by saying they were “attacked”. nobody attacked you. people called them out and they are acting like they are a victim of some sort of abuse… it’s as simple as this: u shouldn’t charge people or try to cash out while trying to expose people who exploited somebody for money… :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

britneysgram was rightfully called out. surprisewitnes is beyond awful though… she literally feels entitled and truly believes that this movement would be nothing without her and her hard work. Whenever anybody calls her out, she calls you LT or says you’re paid by LT and team c*n:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: regardless she’s weird… when she was called out for making money, she compared her unpaid activism to SLAVERY. she said she turned down a job and really thinks we should all be thanking her… The FreeBritney movement was a team effort and she and anybody else shouldn’t downplay the work of others with a popularity contest on twitter about who did what… :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: i just hope britney is free and they just all block each other because all the freebritney pages and lawyer pages have been fighting each other since christmas of last year and it’s annoying and selfish:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

I can completely see why CNN would not put SW on air, she kinda makes the movement look crazy the way she speaks about things. She spoke to this woman for months wanting to be on TV. They cut her and now CNN is teamcon fake news. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Like 1
On 10/26/2021 at 11:14 PM, RedBloodedWoman said:

I’ve defended them multiple times (I’m still grateful for their whistleblower podcast), but charging the fans to listen to them discuss Britney’s public Instagram & offering a “meet & greet” with them like they’re actual celebs is actually repulsive.... how did they expect people to react?:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Every single podcast with an big enough audience does live episodes with tickets...

On 10/27/2021 at 8:29 AM, TheIconicSpears said:

I half agree with this statement. I think the infighting is embarrassing and it's unnecessary drama when the sole focus should be Britney's freedom not everyone's ego. I do agree SW over sensationalizes her videos and it comes across as cringy and dishonest IMO. They also blow some situations way out of proportion. If she really did compare her unpaid activism to slavery, that's an odd choice of words and her worldview might be a tad skewed in that regard. 

Britneysgram I've listened to their podcast and they did some interesting pieces. I understand they want to be paid for some of their work because you gotta pay the bills somehow. Despite my thoughts on those two I wouldn't go out and directly harass them. Ignoring them works like a charm. Once Britney's free it'll all be irrelevant anyway 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Leader
16 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I love how these people come for them and yet every single person who did a britney documentary was compensated.

Trying to steer clear of this drama, but I wanted to mention I was not compensated for appearing in anything. I doubt anyone was compensated for any documentary because that's super unethical. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I love how these people come for them and yet every single person who did a britney documentary was compensated. Are they attacking them as well? This fanbase has become so aggressively rude and destructive. Everything has to be an argument. 

Babs is disgusting the way she’s dragging fans on Twitter! She’s been getting so nasty and isn’t innocent herself! 4 years of free content lol Who would pay to listen to them anyway? Those ladies are having trouble comprehending that it’s wrong to profit off Britney’s misery!

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block