Escalating online attacks and trolling lead to violation on the GRAM-Girls

56 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Trying to steer clear of this drama, but I wanted to mention I was not compensated for appearing in anything. I doubt anyone was compensated for any documentary because that's super unethical. 

Thanks for clarifying. I personally see nothing wrong with being compensated for your time. The times and CNN documentaries apparently paid an appearance fee, according to Dave Homes. Not sure if it was everyone involved or what. If you saw the recent Brittany Murphy documentary, every single person interviewed was paid. Brittanys friend was unhappy that Perez was paid. 

• Leader
5 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Thanks for clarifying. I personally see nothing wrong with being compensated for your time. The times and CNN documentaries apparently paid an appearance fee, according to Dave Homes. Not sure if it was everyone involved or what. If you saw the recent Brittany Murphy documentary, every single person interviewed was paid. Brittanys friend was unhappy that Perez was paid. 

Wow interesting. I can't speak for those other docs, but being paid for interviews is a bit unethical because it could persuade you one way or another. I can't speak on anyone in other projects whether they were paid or not, I just know I personally wasn't for things I've contributed to / appeared in. 

Now, if you are participating in an interview that has you travel, then it's understandable the network pays for room and board (so it doesn't cost the interviewee money for their time). Earning a paycheck for an interview is kind of a different story. 

I saw the Brittany Murphy doc in its entirety btw. It was super sad. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I just wanted to share an opinion now that feels like it's off point, but keep with me;

In 2019, the UK had a general election. Boris Johnson, even with his history of ignorant statements, and his party with a history of being on the wrong side of history won, particularly due to a slanderous media and social media campaign that accused Labour Leader, Jeremy Corbyn, an anti semite. There was never any real truth to this statement, and when pressed, his critics could not prove it, or even explain it, other than "well I can't prove it...but still!"

In 2020, Ireland had a general election. The government in Ireland for the best part of a century had been made up of two centre-right neoliberal parties with no real difference in ideology, yet they were portrayed as opposition to each other. Ireland has a housing crisis, healthcare crisis, rent crisis, healthcare crisis all before the pandemic hit. In this GE, for the first time in history, the a third party, a left party, gained the most votes, but due to our system of government, the two parties were still able to form a government; in the wake of the pandemic, they have failed to handle from day one, on a scale only equal to Trump's handling of the crisis. Despite this, ministers in this government would post "messages of support from children", matching mugs etc. to "prove" they were supported, despite mass outrage and criticism.  Low and behold, their social medias were flooded with messages of support from accounts made days to hours before. The leader of one of the party once suggested the setting up of mass social media profiles to "support" politicians.

So my point, certain individuals who profited directly from the conservatorship would benefit from the movement destabilising at this point due to needless infighting with no basis, other than the "well I can't prove it...but still" accusations being thrown at BG, abd TSW, and between the revelations of the documentaries saying thst Team Con had infiltrators in the movement, the $500K Media Matters, Jamie's lawyer allegedly starting a smear campaign in a different case, and the fact that social media tactics such as mass blocking and reporting of accounts were brought up by Ingham in 2020, it should not be a surprise that dirty social  media tactics could being used here in an attempt to distract from potential new updates, the fact that all of Jamie's lawyers have left and even the Lou Taylor Expose that SW is releasing.

I'm honestly not surprised. I knew if they started charging money that people would be unhappy and talk crap. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. In my honest opinion if they were providing a service, by all means do it. YouTubers even have their part of their community where they charge fans. I really honestly believe most of this fanbase... Or "freebritney" supporters would probably be the same people who say crap about Britney after she is free. I personally don't follow the Britneygram girls, but they probably should have had paid content on YouTube of some sort, the meet and greet type thing isn't something practical for a non celebrity type person...

• Like 1

I have a feeling that once Rosengart releases his findings, after deposing the major players on the stand, that the majority of the Twitter sleuths are going to become irrelevant.

Nothing TSW has posted has been proven in court.

Nothing any other Twitter sleuth has posted has been proven in court.

Nothing I've posted on this forum has been proven in court.

The truth is going to be harsh for some folks, when it finally drops.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

As i said in other threads nobody is a saint. But having said that, if i do voluntary work in my town...I would never then say that i need to be compensated for my time. That is stupid. Why would this people do that? You know that activism work is not paid...unless you do it thinking that in the future you can get something in return. Ew!

Before those people appear many other people did their research in the conservatorsip like fellow user @Steel Magnolia. Her threads have been posted on Twitter by other users taking credit for it. I have not seen her writing that she wants to be compensated for her time.

People need a reality check and have some integrity, if you quit your job, find another one. It feels like now that the conservatorship will finish everybody is trying to cash in...disgusting.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I have a feeling that once Rosengart releases his findings, after deposing the major players on the stand, that the majority of the Twitter sleuths are going to become irrelevant.

Nothing TSW has posted has been proven in court.

Nothing any other Twitter sleuth has posted has been proven in court.

Nothing I've posted on this forum has been proven in court.

The truth is going to be harsh for some folks, when it finally drops.

It hasn't yet been proven in court because it wasn't brought up, but even at the very least, lou taylor having ties to Stonebridge goes completely against her statement saying she had no ties.

2 hours ago, Sea flower said:

As i said in other threads nobody is a saint. But having said that, if i do voluntary work in my town...I would never then say that i need to be compensated for my time. That is stupid. Why would this people do that? You know that activism work is not paid...unless you do it thinking that in the future you can get something in return. Ew!

Before those people appear many other people did their research in the conservatorsip like fellow user @Steel Magnolia. Her threads have been posted on Twitter by other users taking credit for it. I have not seen her writing that she wants to be compensated for her time.

People need a reality check and have some integrity, if you quit your job, find another one. It feels like now that the conservatorship will finish everybody is trying to cash in...disgusting.

Not only have I never been compensated for my time, but those folks who post my work on Twitter don't even ask if I mind if they use my work...I just come across it randomly while scrolling through my Twitter feed!

I don't expect to be compensated, or even receive credit, because I've worked in social justice and activism coming up on 20 years now...I've participated in many marches, blockades, and on-the-ground conflicts, but have more so worked with social justice lawyers on the background research for their clients.

This is the way it unfolds every single time...There's always a little ecosystem of "celebrities" that appear around any activist movement.

Once the story comes to a head, the celebrities eventually move on to their next pet cause...Give it time. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

It hasn't yet been proven in court because it wasn't brought up, but even at the very least, lou taylor having ties to Stonebridge goes completely against her statement saying she had no ties.

Don't get me wrong...I think TSW has done a lot of great work.

But once she started interacting with Sam Lutfi on Twitter and defending him, I stopped following her...It told me that she wasn't in it for Britney, she was in it for the glory.

No longer worth my time.

• Love 3
On 10/29/2021 at 1:27 PM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So my point, certain individuals who profited directly from the conservatorship would benefit from the movement destabilising at this point due to needless infighting with no basis, other than the "well I can't prove it...but still" accusations being thrown at BG, abd TSW, and between the revelations of the documentaries saying thst Team Con had infiltrators in the movement, the $500K Media Matters, Jamie's lawyer allegedly starting a smear campaign in a different case, and the fact that social media tactics such as mass blocking and reporting of accounts were brought up by Ingham in 2020, it should not be a surprise that dirty social  media tactics could being used here in an attempt to distract from potential new updates, the fact that all of Jamie's lawyers have left and even the Lou Taylor Expose that SW is releasing.

It could be that they are one of the infiltrators too though

49 minutes ago, Kevney said:

It could be that they are one of the infiltrators too though

I think this is a bit of stretch, and that's me understating. It takes one visit to the thread about the voicemail to see how Team Con panicked when word was put out there, and a lot of people using that to try and take them down tried to say the voicemail was faked, long before Britney spoke out.

I mean, are we seriously to believe that Team Con hired agents to share damning information create a movement that would bring Team Con and the conservatorship into question? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block