Jamie Watson (Jamie Lynn's husband): "If [Britney] didn't have her dad she would be broke and dead"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

I understand this is an emotionally charged topic, but please double check your comment complies with our community guidelines before submitting. 

6 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

The crux of the issue is that Britney’s family views Britney’s money as “family money” and therefore, if she is prone to “act out” then she needs to be kept in line to preserve the cash flow. They need a hard reminder that BRITNEY earned this money HERSELF and NO ONE else has any right to it!!’

Bingo! This is the heart of the issue. They feel entitled to the money. They’ve trained her from a young age to perform. So they feel entitled to whatever she earns. In their minds they ‘made her’, so they want their share. 

Fact is, she did the work. And she’s the one with the charisma and star power. She did it all herself. They can’t seem to get over that. They were so afraid of an independent Britney cutting them off, so they set her up. They were never going to let her go. It was planned over 20 years ago.

But the jig is up.

Sad thing is, if they had treated her with respect, she would have taken care of them. Because she’s nice. But now? They better effing hide.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, dritney said:

they are all in such deep **** and they don't know how to process it. they're like cockroaches when the lights turn on, except they have nowhere to hide.

Yeah, the 'roaches are scuttling all over the place at the moment! It makes me wonder whether they've been served with something legal over the past few days since John Zabel took over as Conservator. Only a little over 4 weeks until Britney could be free and they're clearly panicking. 

• Like 2

Also, JL's husband may think he knows Britney's mental condition, but he only knows how Britney has responded to being treated like a prisoner for over a decade. He has no clue how she could potentially function without lifetime imprisonment hanging over her head. Any person surviving such a horrifying situation would develop coping mechanisms and probably seem a little "off" to other people. 

• Love 8

“If Jamie hadn’t stepped in in 2008…” blah blah bad

Even as much as I have seen it every single time they say something, it just kills me that no one on Team Con can do anything but reference 2008 over and over and over. 

Maybe she did briefly need some help back then, but that’s no excuse for dragging it on for 13 years. But they can’t justify that so all they can do is go back to 2008. That excuse was tired after the first billion times they said it. 

I almost wish people would quit making them talk because I’m so tired of seeing that same thing over and over.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Also, JL's husband may think he knows Britney's mental condition, but he only knows how Britney has responded to being treated like a prisoner for over a decade. He has no clue how she could potentially function without lifetime imprisonment hanging over her head. Any person surviving such a horrifying situation would develop coping mechanisms and probably seem a little "off" to other people. 

10000000%

• Like 2

Human mind will go to unbelievable lengths to rationalize and justify own behaviour... Deleting distorting generalizing and modifying facts to fit own purpose.

Have to silence the conscience and save face...  Have to demonize Britney to be ok with what they did for self interest when no one was watching and they though they would get away with it 

Truth is irrelevant to their egos. Their sanity depends on maintaining their fictional facade.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Priya Awais said:

Human mind will go to unbelievable lengths to rationalize and justify own behaviour... Deleting distorting generalizing and modifying facts to fit own purpose.

Have to silence the conscience and save face...  Have to demonize Britney to be ok with what they did for self interest when no one was watching and they though they would get away with it 

Truth is irrelevant to them

Animated GIF

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Giancarlo Cimato said:

My friend and I made a group chat just for **** to voice our opinions to him about his wife and family, AND HE ACTUALLY REPLIED! thought I should spread it around

Thanks for responding with the backstory. I think this is them drumming up some press for JL "book" that’s about to come out. I’m literally Lea Michele Rip GIF

40 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Preachhhhh. It pisses me off so much when people say there’s something off about her now…***** guarantee they would be too if they were literally being controlled by a lunatic father most all their adult life. She’s a warrior.

• Love 4