Jamie Watson (Jamie Lynn's husband): "If [Britney] didn't have her dad she would be broke and dead"

dfffff
Message added by Jordan Miller,

I understand this is an emotionally charged topic, but please double check your comment complies with our community guidelines before submitting. 

I love the power and dedication from this fan base, but for the LOVE OF GOD, can we go about these things in a tactful way?

What does name-calling do for anything?  It makes a lot of us look bad when these con-artists just see a bunch of messages calling JL, or any of the others ugly, or using any type of profane insult.  These people can’t hide from the fact that the truth is coming out.  Let the truth dig their graves…name calling and all this stuff makes the movement look kind of ridiculous.  Name call all you want on a forum, but if you’re gonna reach out to these people, it’s best to be tactful and classy as you skull-drag.  Makes us look more mature.

prob an unpopular opinion, but whatever 😂

• Like 5

Oh God, please let's not start giving the spotlight to the brother-in-law as well... It's bad enough we have tons of posts about her sister everyday. 

Anyway... lol at him trying to make it sound like an abnormal privilege that a multimilionaire chooses when and how to take her vacations. Pressed much?
These people'll truly be lost when her charity stop footing their bills, eh?!

• Like 2

I will never understand their justification for how they treat Britney. She made some mistake 15 years ago, but it’s not like Jamie Lynn or that rancid uncle are perfect angels?? I mean, getting pregnant at 16 is one of the worst things that can happen to those super religious families, yet they don’t treat Jamie Lynn like she is sub-human. How have they let their greed manipulate them so much

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I love the power and dedication from this fan base, but for the LOVE OF GOD, can we go about these things in a tactful way?

What does name-calling do for anything?  It makes a lot of us look bad when these con-artists just see a bunch of messages calling JL, or any of the others ugly, or using any type of profane insult.  These people can’t hide from the fact that the truth is coming out.  Let the truth dig their graves…name calling and all this stuff makes the movement look kind of ridiculous.  Name call all you want on a forum, but if you’re gonna reach out to these people, it’s best to be tactful and classy as you skull-drag.  Makes us look more mature.

prob an unpopular opinion, but whatever 😂

Oh shhhhh, After the **** they've probably said about Britney!!!! and the Trauma they've put her through throughout the past 13 years! I think it's the very LEAST they deserve!!! but hey, ur entitled to you're own opinion girl