Jamie Watson (Jamie Lynn's husband): "If [Britney] didn't have her dad she would be broke and dead"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

I understand this is an emotionally charged topic, but please double check your comment complies with our community guidelines before submitting. 

26 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

you know what's funny, the fact that we've been dragging her family for months, yet Britney has not told us to stop not once. That tells us all we need to know. Don't yall act like she don't know what's going on, cuz she knows what we're doing

This. Instead she thanked us as a whole. Clearly, Britney hates her own family and she has every right!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Btw I'm going to go against the grain here but it really wasn't acceptable to message him and be aggressive like that.

Just giving team con, the courts more ammo that the movement is being stalkerish.

I don't think he's lying when they say they haven't received money (other than gifted flights, vacations) he does have multiple companies under his name and their IG lives always used to show him at work. 

I don't think he's a bad guy, just someone trying to support 2 kids and a wife. Leave him alone.

• Like 1

I have no words. Those people are incredibly disgusting. Are you pressed that now life is gonna get hard because you'll have to work to get money? Keep lying to yourself that you are good people, Jamie, Jamie and Jamie and other trash people. The worst thing is the fact that you don't even understand how gross you are.

Have a ******* respect to the legendary Britney ******* Spears. You are NOTHING. She's a ******* legend and queen while you are literally one big, talentless NOTHING. Britney's beauty, talent, impact, charisma will be always remembered and celebrated while you'll be always known as horrible people and you can do NOTHING about that. It'll never change. Deal with it, you nothing :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

You owe Britney everything that's good in your lives. She made this family rich. Without her all of you'd live in some tiny, ****ty house without a roof. And the fact that you don't even respect her is CRAZY. Be ******* grateful for everything she's done.