Jamie Watson (Jamie Lynn's husband): "If [Britney] didn't have her dad she would be broke and dead"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

I understand this is an emotionally charged topic, but please double check your comment complies with our community guidelines before submitting. 

I always got the feeling he is a kind of submissive husband. He's always looking at JL in an uncertain way in interviews. If she is brainwashed, then she has certainly brainwashed her stupid hillbilly husband, because I'm sure he's not allowed to have his own opinion (she is her father's daughter after all) 

Either way they are trash and on the wrong side of history, so they just keep embarrassing themselves.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Das sehe ich auch so! Wollen sie jetzt,am besten noch mit Britney´s Flugzeug,um die ganze Welt reisen und vor unserer Tür stehen und uns bedrohen?Brit hat viel zu viele Fans.Auf allen Kontineten.Sie haben keine Chance mehr.Die müssen jetzt wirklich verzweifelt sein.

That's how I see it! Do they want to travel around the world now, preferably by Britney's plane, and stand at our door and threaten us? Brit has far too many fans.On all the contintents.They don't stand a chance anymore.They must be desperate now.

Yes, we are everywhere. :gunney:

It's about damn time that they realize: The Britney army is too powerful and they are the losers here. 

Also macht euch vom Acker und seht zu, das ihr Land gewinnt, ihr Ungeziefer. :gunney:

We would stop, if Britney tells us to, but i think she enjoys a little shade here and there. :gunney:

• Like 3

This really pisses me off.  It is Britney's money!  She can do whatever she wants with it.  Generally parents help their children who are going through a crisis out of the goodness of their hearts because they love and would do anything for their children.  It doesn't mean they have to be a slave to them for 13 years.  This is why Jamie Lynn does not deserve a career.  Do not buy her book.  She is a horrible human being who does not care at all about Britney other than her money.  

• Love 7
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Priya Awais said:

Yes. Extensive documentation by that Twitter account and others.

Short answer: yes, her fortune was intact.

• She safeguarded her money in trusts (wisely planning)
  • and Jamie and Wallet used a series of court orders to access and embezzle
  •  while only naming certain money's to court accounting

These videos are really fancy and stuff, and I see some figures vaguely mentioned but there's no cash breakdown itemisation of what the assets in the trust actually were. We know some of them were property, with her mothers $2 million dollar house being one of them. I imagine the rest of the SJB trust was wrapped up in various properties and investments regarding her business ventures. She had low liquid cash assets - I think this is the narrative that the court have accepted and what rings true.

To say she had hundreds of millions secretly stored away when even her main residence(at that time), the summit, was mortgaged in 2008 shows she did not have cash readily available.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

The crux of the issue is that Britney’s family views Britney’s money as “family money” and therefore, if she is prone to “act out” then she needs to be kept in line to preserve the cash flow. They need a hard reminder that BRITNEY earned this money HERSELF and NO ONE else has any right to it!!’ 

The fact that JL’s husband would defend a man who abused Britney in her childhood and literally put a listening device under Britney’s bed illustrates how truly demented and sick this cesspool of a family really is 

I hope Britney becomes estranged from all of them and starts over 

This. They think her money is THEIR money, as Bryan put it, she's the "family business".

Aside from the jealousy (especially JL), I think they just feel they're entitled to her money because they sacrificed so much in the early days for her to achieve their dreams, in their own twisted logic they just feel like she owes them. And if she doesn't comply she needs to be kept in line as you say, and deemed "crazy" to ensure they control her and get what they think is rightfully theirs.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

According to the cship she only had 2 million in cash at the time of the start.

Make what you want, but the finances at the time (which have been published) showed all of her homes were remortgaged and her cars were on lease - so she hadn't paid anything off in full.

That isn't to say there wasnt money locked up elsewhere, but I am not certain there's been proof of it yet

As you can see from previously posted resources there is proof of "money locked up elsewhere" in her trusts.

I notice you are vague and do not quote figures, sources or any tangible facts.

From the facts, figures and itemized screenshots mentioned Twitter thread posted at the bottom of this post you will see that your assumption her  cars were leased and "not paid off" is false and incorrect.

she owned 7 cars which Jamie sold, and then bought multiple vehicles for "family support".

She was not allowed to drive but paid exorbitant amounts in vehicle maintenance.

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

These videos are really fancy and stuff, and I see some figures vaguely mentioned but there's no cash breakdown itemisation of what the assets in the trust actually were. We know some of them were property, with her mothers $2 million dollar house being one of them. I imagine the rest of the SJB trust was wrapped up in various properties and investments regarding her business ventures. She had low liquid cash assets - I think this is the narrative that the court have accepted and what rings true.

To say she had hundreds of millions secretly stored away when even her main residence(at that time), the summit, was mortgaged in 2008 shows she did not have cash readily available.

Your messages are really fancy and stuff, though a bit vague, lacking in facts, figures, sources or any specifics. Feel free to share more than hearsay 

1. The SJB trust info answers your question as to "money  elsewhere"
  2. Her cars were owned, not leased (see below)

So on both counts it seems your opinions are not based on fact. 

She is listed as owning multiple properties in 2008.

Do you have sources regarding the house being mortgaged? Feel free to share 😊

I have work so I can't dig it up for you (right now), but I am sure you can find some actual facts

(Posting only a few tweets from the thread, click to read the rest )

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Priya Awais said:

As you can see from previously posted resources there is proof of "money locked up elsewhere" in her trusts.

I notice you are vague and do not quote figures, sources or any tangible facts.

From the facts, figures and itemized screenshots mentioned Twitter thread posted at the bottom of this post you will see that your assumption her  cars were leased and "not paid off" is false and incorrect.

she owned 7 cars which Jamie sold, and then bought multiple vehicles for "family support".

She was not allowed to drive but paid exorbitant amounts in vehicle maintenance.

Your messages are really fancy and stuff, though a bit vague, lacking in facts, figures, sources or any specifics. Feel free to share more than hearsay 

1. The SJB trust info answers your question as to "money  elsewhere"
  2. Her cars were owned, not leased (see below)

So on both counts it seems your opinions are not based on fact. 

She is listed as owning multiple properties in 2008.

Do you have sources regarding the house being mortgaged? Feel free to share 😊

I have work so I can't dig it up for you (right now), but I am sure you can find some actual facts

(Posting only a few tweets from the thread, click to read the rest )

Woa on company dime lurking here, fun. 

What has been illustrated in those videos does not contain any breakdown of what the assets stored were.

Jordan posted the first set of conservatorship expenses himself and so did enews.  They list in detail that properties were mortgaged and cars were leased. Also... guess what, news articles from 2007 *before the conservatorship even began* list brits spending as reckless because she was not saving anything.

From 2010

https://www.eonline.com/news/353440/inside-britney-spears-fortune-see-where-the-money-goes

Britney has to shell out to DirecTV and pay her mortgages and electric bills, just like a regular person. But, by far, her biggest checks go to her lawyers.

No one bought a car, but automobile expenses amounted to $59,351.92 ($10,206.93 for lease payments; $27,422.80 for insurance; "only" $570.25 for fuel; etc.). Overall living expenses (dry cleaning, pet care, postage, et al.) totaled $179,661.06, with the heftiest amount—$58,029.50—going to household supplies.

Of course, you can't be in the public eye as much as Britney is without spending at least some of your hard-earned cash on your looks.

Britney's personal grooming and wardrobe expenses totaled $61,295.12: That's $2,595.80 on makeup and hairdressing; $4,648 on massages, grooming and nails; and $54,051.32 on clothes.

^ The documents have since been removed.

But Jordan did post them and it was discussed here. Exhale archive only goes back to 2016 though. This was before Jamie Snr told Jordan to shutdown breatheheavy.

Further detail here from 2010:

https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/05/just-how-much-does-it-cost-to-be-britney-spears-a-little-less-than-a-million-dollars-a-month-according-to-an-accounting-fil.html

Another reference to a news article from 2007/8, the source is AP (News byline - britney doesn't save any income in 2007):

Spears does spend about $75,000 a month on mortgages for her two homes and on child and spousal support. But what does she do with the rest of the money? She spends a whopping $102,000 on "enterainment, gifts and vacations" a month. She also spends $16,000 a month in clothes and $4,758 on eating out. Among the things she doesn't spend money on: education, savings and investments. Continue reading to find out more about how the pop princess spends her money. Papers in Britney Spears' custody dispute reveal lavish spending, no investments

The pop princess is a big spender.

Court papers released Thursday in Britney Spears' custody dispute with Kevin Federline show she spends lavishly on clothes and entertainment, and doesn't save or invest any of her roughly $737,000 monthly income.

Spears' monthly expenses include $49,267 in mortgage for two houses, $16,000 for clothes and $102,000 on entertainment, gifts and vacation, according to her financial declaration.

Although she's often photographed eating fast food, Spears declares she spends about $4,758 per month dining out. Meanwhile, she spends zero on education, savings and investments and gives $500 a month in charitable contributions, the documents said.

6 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

What has been illustrated in those videos does not contain any breakdown of what the assets stored were.

Jordan posted the first set of conservatorship expenses himself and so did enews.  They list in detail that properties were mortgaged and cars were leased. Also... guess what, news articles from 2007 *before the conservatorship even began* list brits spending as reckless because she was not saving anything.

From 2010

https://www.eonline.com/news/353440/inside-britney-spears-fortune-see-where-the-money-goes

Britney has to shell out to DirecTV and pay her mortgages and electric bills, just like a regular person. But, by far, her biggest checks go to her lawyers.

No one bought a car, but automobile expenses amounted to $59,351.92 ($10,206.93 for lease payments; $27,422.80 for insurance; "only" $570.25 for fuel; etc.). Overall living expenses (dry cleaning, pet care, postage, et al.) totaled $179,661.06, with the heftiest amount—$58,029.50—going to household supplies.

Of course, you can't be in the public eye as much as Britney is without spending at least some of your hard-earned cash on your looks.

Britney's personal grooming and wardrobe expenses totaled $61,295.12: That's $2,595.80 on makeup and hairdressing; $4,648 on massages, grooming and nails; and $54,051.32 on clothes.

But Jordan did post them and it was discussed here. Exhale archive only goes back to 2016 though. This was before Jamie Snr told Jordan to shutdown breatheheavy.

https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/05/just-how-much-does-it-cost-to-be-britney-spears-a-little-less-than-a-million-dollars-a-month-according-to-an-accounting-fil.html

Another reference to a news article from 2007/8, the source is AP (News byline - britney doesn't save any income in 2007):

britneyexpenses.jpg?w=243

Monthly income = 737k

Left over per month = 529k

"She wasn't saving her money"

Are you seeing something I am not?

Additional things included in the trust: paintings, jewelry, investment accounts

• Love 7
20 hours ago, Alexanda said:

I'm not scared at all 

its-over-scrubs.gif

Like what can they do? Come to Europe and meet me outside. 

jim-halpert-the-office.gif

Diese Familie hat einen ganz großen Dachschaden, die gehören alle in die Klapse, alle außer Britney. 

Massenschlägerei mit Jamie und Jamie und Jamie Lynn am Alex? Ich bin dabei, mit Baby und Kinderwagen. Meine kleine schmeißt dann einfach ihre eingekackte Windel auf die 

• Haha 2
37 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

From 2010

Spears does spend about $75,000 a month on mortgages for her two homes and on child and spousal support. But what does she do with the rest of the money? She spends a whopping $102,000 on "enterainment, gifts and vacations" a month. She also spends $16,000 a month in clothes and $4,758 on eating out. Among the things she doesn't spend money on: education, savings and investments. Continue reading to find out more about how the pop princess spends her money. Papers in Britney Spears' custody dispute reveal lavish spending, no investments

The pop princess is a big spender.

Court papers released Thursday in Britney Spears' custody dispute with Kevin Federline show she spends lavishly on clothes and entertainment, and doesn't save or invest any of her roughly $737,000 monthly income.

Spears' monthly expenses include $49,267 in mortgage for two houses, $16,000 for clothes and $102,000 on entertainment, gifts and vacation, according to her financial declaration.

Although she's often photographed eating fast food, Spears declares she spends about $4,758 per month dining out. Meanwhile, she spends zero on education, savings and investments and gives $500 a month in charitable contributions, the documents said.

Thank you for your post. You shared  news articles from 2010 with unquoted sources, to clarify comments about 2008.

I shared research by people focused on these particular issues.

Anyway, that is the extent of my knowledge on this. I am not an expert either. I won't argue further. 🙏 

The forensic accountants will clarify these things hopefully with accuracy. 

Peace 😊

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, 4darkchildney said:

I always got the feeling he is a kind of submissive husband. He's always looking at JL in an uncertain way in interviews. If she is brainwashed, then she has certainly brainwashed her stupid hillbilly husband, because I'm sure he's not allowed to have his own opinion (she is her father's daughter after all) 

Either way they are trash and on the wrong side of history, so they just keep embarrassing themselves.

Yeah I used to feel kind of sorry for him.

Jamie Lynn said her song “How could I want more” was about him. And the song was literally about JL being with a guy who adores her but how she didn’t feel the same way about him and she wanted more spark and passion. Like what a nice thing to tell the world about your spouse 🙄 

• Haha 1