Jamie Watson (Jamie Lynn's husband): "If [Britney] didn't have her dad she would be broke and dead"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

I understand this is an emotionally charged topic, but please double check your comment complies with our community guidelines before submitting. 

Jamie Lynn's husband, Jamie Watson, says Britney would be broke and dead if it wasn't for Jamie Spears. 

In newly-leaked messages, Watson corresponded with a few fans. These fans sent BreatheHeavy a screen recording of the conversation, which included clicking on Watson's profile. It does appear these messages are authentically from Mr. Watson.

"Britney does what Britney wants," he says.  "My wife [Jamie Lynn] has never ever been anything but the perfect sister. That is a fact."

Elsewhere, he writes "I know the world hates the facts." 

"Controlled? She takes private jets and vacations wherever she wants. I wish someone would control me like that."

"If she didn't have her dad she would be broke and dead."

Reporting by @Jordan Miller

ImageImage

bwat.jpg.6956bf9689d434b353189098704936f4.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

EDIT: On Page 3, Jordan says he’s seen video proof it’s real - the profile was linked to Jamie Watson. WHAT THE ACTUAL ****. **** THIS TRASH FAMILY!

Old post:

I need proof that this is real. The “perfect sister” line sounds fake. BTW, I can’t stand Jamie S, Jamie Lynn, or Jamie W - so I’m not defending them.

That profile could be anybody with the name Jamie and that photo.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I need proof that this is real. The “perfect sister” line sounds fake. BTW, I can’t stand Jamie S, Jamie Lynn, or Jamie W - so I’m not defending them.

That profile could be anybody with the name Jamie and that photo.

This. I think we need more proof. 

Until then I'll refrain from messaging him on instgram with facts and court docs :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1

It's so clear that all of her trips were calculated so they could (allegedly) throw it back in her face.  "She's in Maui, on private jets, while we're living in RV's and eating beanie weenies." GTFOH weirdo. Wasn't Jimbo Limbo on instagram calling you a WEIRDO just a few months ago? 

For once I agree with something the twisted sister (allegedly) said :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 8