Jamie Watson (Jamie Lynn's husband): "If [Britney] didn't have her dad she would be broke and dead"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

I understand this is an emotionally charged topic, but please double check your comment complies with our community guidelines before submitting. 

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, rennen said:

I'm actually disgusted by this. It's just further proof that she is right when she says her whole family did nothing. 

He's also wrong on so many levels. 

She wasn't broke and was nowhere near broke. She had the majority of her funds in the trust which is not part of the conservatorship. Which he knows as his wife is or was trustee of said ******* trust.

Was Britney lost and at rock bottom? Seemingly so. Was she close to death? I don't believe so. What she needed was love, guidance, support and therapy. Not her family to rip away every last right she had as a human being while profiting off of her. She didn't need them to make her start working in a matter of weeks after the implementation of the conservatorship to rebuild the "brand". She didn't need them to use her children as pawns in their sick game. She didn't need her alcoholic father calling her a ***** and fat amongst other things and said father claiming he was Britney Spears the minute he took control of her life. 

As for Britney does want Britney wants, court documents suggest and prove otherwise. She had to ASK PERMISSION to take that private jet that she EARNED. That's not freedom. There's court documents of her good for nothing former lawyer emailing Jamie's lawyers to query funds in the estate so thst Britney could arrange a ******* trip to Hawaii. Her ex-boyfriends have spoke of the restrictions placed on her to the point where she couldn't ride a golf cart without permission or even buy BOOKS for her children without asking for permission or an extra allowance. 

We have Britney's testimony, the NYT leaks and sources and Britney's ex-boyfriends which disprove all of his ****ty remarks.

All Jamie's are trash. 

So well put! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I can’t wait for that h**-b*** and her husband to be deposed. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

Wait :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: Who are these people he's allegedly talking to? Who leaked these screenshots? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: Why is everyone's name jamie? Why am I starting to enjoy "Brave New Girl"? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: What is happening....

You're not seriously asking why everyone's name is Jamie... This **** has been happening since the 90s in this ****ed up family. Also Jamie lynns daughter is called Maddie Brian (like Bryan her brother) and jaydens second name is James. I really don't understand why Britney did that. Really Britney I adore you and will support you no matter what but why call your baby JAMES 😭

• Haha 1

I'm actually too angry now to type my thoughts correctly.

So it's okay for her to lose her civil rights because her "daddy" allows her to go on vacations? It's HER MONEY, she can spend all year on vacation if she wants.

The way Britney is seen by her family is one of the saddest things. They don't respect her as a human.

He says he wishes he could be controlled like that. Okay, so stick a hidden recording device in his bedroom and see how he likes it.

And it's very telling he says she would be "broke and dead". Why is "broke" the first word you say? Just saying she would be dead would hit the message home. And if she was dead, it shouldn't matter it she was broke, right?

It just goes to show all this disgusting "family" cares about his money.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

You're not seriously asking why everyone's name is Jamie... This **** has been happening since the 90s in this ****ed up family. Also Jamie lynns daughter is called Maddie Brian (like Bryan her brother) and jaydens second name is James. I really don't understand why Britney did that. Really Britney I adore you and will support you no matter what but why call your baby JAMES 😭

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: This is...a lot to take in.  But once again, Britney needs to change her name to Kitty Capri when this mess is done :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

He fails to get the point. He claims Britney would be “dead and broke” if it wasn’t for Jamie interfering back in ‘08 but fails to recognize that most of the world was okay with Jamie stepping in back then, maybe Jamie did help her then because, yes, her life was in shambles and it wasn’t just a silly teenage high school K Fed breakup as some fans are now re-writing history to be.

But everyone’s point is that conservatorship had NO place beyond after the Circus Tour wrapped up, she was MUCH better and seemed to be in a  better space. And he also should have never controlled her that tightly like he did during that tour but we would have turned a blind eye if he wasn’t so greedy for power and kept the cship going for 13 years.

In conclusion, our point is there was no need for a 13-year cship, maybe a 1-2 MAX year one but not this circus aka “hybrid business model” empire that he built with Lou *allegedly* and Andrew Wallet.

• Love 1
  • Like 1