NEWLY LEAKED OLD PIC OF BRITNEY AND BEYONCÉ

4 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I choose to believe Beyonce reached out to Britney in private at some point in time. She’s very to herself these days so let’s not come for ha. Ratga and Sh1tlor on the other hand.   :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

I don’t think Beyoncé did anything…same for Taylor Swift, lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Jlo…

• Like 2
5 hours ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

Didn’t Beyoncé allude to the failure of Britney’s support system when trash journalists were asking her how she felt about ‘crazy’ Britney?

There’s a reason Bey dumped her own trashcan father as manager. She probably knew what was happening. Hence why she rarely speaks to the press anymore.

here it is

also:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

The good times :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I remember that day I told you not to date backup dancers :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Hide contents

but you did it anyway :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

Entonces, ¿por qué me dijiste ese día que debería chupar la polla de mi bailarina de respaldo? le dices a la gente cosas diferentes

• Haha 5
47 minutes ago, Isla said:

Is this why @Rik posted this video in his thread about Exhale's servers? 

Omg it wasn’t even me I actually think it may have been @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN??? This is such a funny coincidence though and I have a feeling —— omg :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: wait a minute he made this entire thread too. Is HE TRYING TO PROMOTE PLAY?!!!! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: I think we just solved the mystery
stream cheetah girls 

this video was uploaded in 2006 btw

Idk why I’m sharing that but thought that was cool

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Rik said:

Omg it wasn’t even me I actually think it may have been @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN??? This is such a funny coincidence though and I have a feeling —— omg :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: wait a minute he made this entire thread too. Is HE TRYING TO PROMOTE PLAY?!!!! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: I think we just solved the mystery
stream cheetah girls 

Before I watch the Adrienne video, does she mention that i5 recorded the song first? Not even Play :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Rik said:

stream cheetah girls 

BYE OMGGG MY CANCELLED ERA ARRIVING :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Haha 4