NEWLY LEAKED OLD PIC OF BRITNEY AND BEYONCÉ

• Content Curators
42 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

And I told you to go solo! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Hide contents

You’re welcome! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Not you publicly trying to take credit for me going solo :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Taking credit for others peoples ideas is my thing :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh: 

Mmmkk Brit Brit, so stay in your lane and get back in line, do I make myself clear? 

sasha-fierce.gif

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

9 minutes ago, Isla said:

You don't know who i5 are? :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: oh my GOD??!! They are so good and I honestly think this is on par with the Cheetah girls one. Perhaps even better???? Oh my-  play really had the worst version help :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

not Adrienne fully crediting Play. What else would I know by i5? I love older music and I’m shocked I’ve never heard of them (at least to my knowledge) we are the same age so I feel like we would have grown up w the same version….. did I miss something OMF 

thank u for sharing this incredible version!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Rik said:

:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: oh my GOD??!! They are so good and I honestly think this is on par with the Cheetah girls one. Perhaps even better???? Oh my-  play really had the worst version help :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

not Adrienne fully crediting Play. What else would I know by i5? I love older music and I’m shocked I’ve never heard of them (at least to my knowledge) we are the same age so I feel like we would have grown up w the same version….. did I miss something OMF 

thank u for sharing this incredible version!

Haha of course :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: i5’s single Distracted is a bop! Their album is on Spotify too!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Rik said:

Only distracted and Cinderella are on Apple ****…. 

why didn’t they take off?

Honestly they seem like the type of girl group that had potential, but the market was oversaturated back then. It didn’t help that their label shut down not long after their album came out and they barely got any marketing/promo. I can’t find much info about them asides from a few photos and their Wikipedia page. I’m surprised they even made it to an album and that it’s actually on Spotify!

• Love 1