The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

3 hours ago, hotasice2007 said:

There is so much to the story that is still missing. Anyone else find it weird that FF Era is often neglected or glossed over? I feel like there is a lot of public information from Circus Era (For the Record), but not much from FF Era. This was her second tour under Team Con and to me something was really off during this time period. Also, there are so many people that I would be curious to hear from like Brett, Jason Trawick, David Lucado, and more. 

Jason Trawick? Seriously? Would you believe this man who was part of the team con too? He knew very well what they were doing to her, he didn't help her, he just ran away and left her alone with those wolves. He should have the same criminal liability as the rest.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney now has to fear that there will be copies of her bedroom performances. "One night with Britney" could soon become a sad reality. I hope Britney will sue everyone for everything they have once Britney is free. Incredible that something like this is possible in a civilized constitutional state.

They have already posted revenge **** on Instagram. And in one of Sam’s videos when he is eating ice cream and Britney supposedly is filming him, suddenly you can hear an audio clip of her moaning and that audio does not match the rest of the audio in the video. It sounds pasted in because the ambience is very different. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
20 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

That’s like Ted Bundy going to a protest against Serial Killers 🤯 They got some nerve, I give you that .

It is like Jamie-Lynn making a big deal about breast feeding rights. Britney was still nursing her youngest when they tore her baby from her and put her in that hold. 
Abusers always do this. 

• Love 2

At 03:40 Jamie Lynn Spears is referring to Britney's security team as family. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

She's so clueless and brainwashed. Thanks to Lou Taylor. Plus she really thinks she and "her career" actually exist. :jamie_lynn_grape:

(BTW I really think Lou Taylor put Britney and Jamie Lynn against each other intentionally to have ALL the control over the situation.)

Also look at Britney's face at 04:09 :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: LMFAO

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, hotasice2007 said:

Also, there are so many people that I would be curious to hear from like Brett, Jason Trawick, David Lucado, and more. 

All those people are or were accomplices.David Lucado finally regretted it for whatever reason, he probably really liked her or everything they did to Britney was too much for him and he was kicked out of Britney's life.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

All those people are or were accomplices.David Lucado finally regretted it for whatever reason, he probably really liked her or everything they did to Britney was too much for him and he was kicked out of Britney's life.

I felt like David really liked her and IMO she seemed really happy with him. We also heard that he was telling her how she needed to get out of this c-ship, etc. and then POOF! He disappears and TMZ posts about him cheating with absolutely no proof. I think Jamie and Team Con set that all up with TMZ to get rid of David. They knew he couldn't speak out and deny it either because of the NDA, etc.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I felt like David really liked her and IMO she seemed really happy with him. We also heard that he was telling her how she needed to get out of this c-ship, etc. and then POOF! He disappears and TMZ posts about him cheating with absolutely no proof. I think Jamie and Team Con set that all up with TMZ to get rid of David. They knew he couldn't speak out and deny it either because of the NDA, etc.

It can be ..... also all people justify not speaking for NDA, but they can break a confidentiality contract, especially under these circumstances, you have the right to defend yourself and above all they can go to the police.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, hotasice2007 said:

There is so much to the story that is still missing. Anyone else find it weird that FF Era is often neglected or glossed over? I feel like there is a lot of public information from Circus Era (For the Record), but not much from FF Era. This was her second tour under Team Con and to me something was really off during this time period. Also, there are so many people that I would be curious to hear from like Brett, Jason Trawick, David Lucado, and more. 

As far as David is concerned he wasn’t really around that long. He’s more of an average Joe who’s not in the industry who probably signed an NDA and doesn’t wanna risk getting sued. Or he’s just not ready to speak yet. He may have gotten threatened for all we know.