The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

6 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Because we don't need to hear or know details of Britney's personal (and intended to be private) conversations?

Exactly! I’m shocked that people want to hear or know private details of a private recording of her in her bedroom. This goes beyond exposing Team Con, this is invading her privacy just like Team Con did but at an exponential level. I’m sure Rosengart has the audio which is all that matters.

• Like 5
52 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Exactly…she might be doing it for fun or killing time, and team con just post it to show that she is not normal

The dance videos are also edited, she is not dancing to the music in the video, why would she edit in different songs than the ones she was dancing to? Or cut out different pieces from a whole session and piece them together? 

31 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I can’t believe after all this Jamie Lynn is still on Loucifer side...

What did you expect?:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

She knew it all very well, for her Britney is the drama queen. Jamie Lynn, Brian, Lynne and the Spears extended family were very well aware of everything that happened. They should be accused of complicity.

I still can't understand how you can treat a human like this.:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 3

I have a question for all of you. I haven’t seen this one yet! 

1. is it worth watching? 

2. if Britney truly hates these documentaries, why is Felicia still doing this and pouring her heart out?

3. How convenient is it that all these other people are now speaking out? Where were they all these years? 

2 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

1. is it worth watching? 

2. if Britney truly hates these documentaries, why is Felicia still doing this and pouring her heart out?

3. How convenient is it that all these other people are now speaking out? Where were they all these years? 

I thought this one was more inside full than the Framing Britney one. I think people are more confident to speak out now that the world has sided with Britney and less chance for a possible lawsuit.

55 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

The dance videos are also edited, she is not dancing to the music in the video, why would she edit in different songs than the ones she was dancing to? Or cut out different pieces from a whole session and piece them together? 

It is making a lot more sense…

It’s better not to have a father then having a father like Jaime..he disgust me

23 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

1. is it worth watching? 

1. Yes, it is the best one so far. Lots of new tragic insights.

2. Felicia mentions in it that she is not able to communicate with her. Felicia is the only person in her camp that this fanbase has always loved and trusted, she is doing this to support Britney. 

3. They were under NDAs,  stress, threatened and literally lied to. Britney speaking up made them want to come forward to back up her claims even though they´re scared of what could happen to them. Watch the documentary. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I’ve just watched the documentary and at this point I have to say this - I no longer trust a single person in her immediate circle right now. That includes Sam. I get the people on here support him and don’t want to entertain any hate over someone Britney seems to love but hear me out;

Britney’s life is just as controlled now as it’s always been. We have no concrete evidence of anything having changed. Her calls are probably still being monitored, her every move is probably being spied on. She’s told us she’s happy on Instagram at times where she hasn’t been happy. She’s smiled and performed when on the inside she’s breaking and attending court hearings saying how miserable the conservatorship is making her. All I’m saying is just because she’s smiling next to Sam - does it make her truly happy? Truthfully we’ll never know until she candidly speaks out in court or is free. 

The documentary highlighted how hard it is for people to be close to her. Even people she is really fond of like Felicia and the girl from wardrobe who she wrote the letter to. They don’t have access to her. Everyone is screened. So we’re believing here that Sam hasn’t been screened? So why is he so vocal and still here? I also find it convenient he’s condemning the documentaries which start to question the inner circle of her life.

I think we need to stop shooting everyone down questioning Sam as more and more people are waking up to it. Is he as innocent as we all think in this? I think he’s part of her team he has to be. I just want Britney away from all of these leaches and to see life from outwith her bubble she’s been living in. Let her back into reality. 

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

1. is it worth watching? 

It’s a matter of time..remember even 2012 it was normal to make fun of Britney..Glee Britney 2.0 is a classic example..if these folks have spoke before no one would have take them seriously and team con would have destroyed them.

• Like 2