The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

3 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

I’m frustrated that few people saw the Controlling Britney doc versus those who will see Britney vs Spears on Netflix. Frankly the Netflix one seems pretty superficial with no bombshells that will really help the public understand how much Brit has suffered 

They have been working on this doc for 2 and half years, I think more than both of the NYT docs, so I wouldn't be so sure about that, they also have new leaked docs :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Wow after watching this I have to tell you guys I share in her emotions when she said “I’m so angry it’s insane”

I will do everything to spread this doc among the people where I live and that includes the voiceover for Framing BS we did with my relatives and friends (even neighbours) to make it even more accessible. We definitely will do this one too. I want this disgusting team to be exposed and Britney to be left alone from being called crazy. Still one of the biggest misconceptions.

Hoping she’s at a good place now in heart and mind really…

• Love 5

Red Arrow Studios International has picked up international rights to “Controlling Britney Spears,” the follow-up documentary to “Framing Britney Spears,” produced by The New York Times.

Congrats to Sam and Liz!! Part 3 is very likely to happen 👌

Source: https://variety.com/2021/tv/global/controlling-britney-spears-red-arrow-studios-1235074992/amp/?__twitter_impression=true&s=09

• Love 5
On 9/25/2021 at 6:18 AM, Slayer said:

Yet again fans having the audacity to question Britney’s intelligence - yikes.

Watch when Britney’s free and you find out how good he’s been :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

There's intelligence, and there's emotional intelligence.  And Britney's judgement of people is awful ( look at her choices in men so far ).

She is not stupid by any means and nobody is saying that. But traumatized and used people are not the best judges of character. Please stop pretending like she shouldn't have major trust issues and should just trust anyone that comes into her life :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm only halfway through but...

This doc is terrifying!

No wonder Lynne Spears never stepped forward until 2018...She was being surveilled, along with Ingham.

Sick. Twisted. Terrifying.

Sorry if i have  missed a discussion abt this, but do you guys think that these surveillance recordings could have also been used as blackmailing tool to further silence Britney (&the few caring people around her?)? A classic, violent, horrible way to control somebody: some material of you at your most vulnerable/intimate state, those ppl can hold all the power over you.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, sulo said:

Sorry if i have  missed a discussion abt this, but do you guys think that these surveillance recordings could have also been used as blackmailing tool to further silence Britney (&the few caring people around her?)? A classic, violent, horrible way to control somebody: some material of you at your most vulnerable/intimate state, those ppl can hold all the power over you.

Absolutely!

We know that Sam Lutfi likely has dirt on Lynne...So Jamie would have that same dirt.

The same goes for Ingham...He was complicit in helping to launch the conservatorship, so once he was in they were able to control him, too.

• Like 2
On 9/25/2021 at 12:06 AM, SlayOut said:

I know this sounds conspiratorial, but I wonder if they surveil Breatheheavy or other forums as well…? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: I’m not trying to stir up drama or get people fighting one another, but I can imagine they at least have tabs on the site. Maybe we should go into members-only mode. Idk. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

On 9/25/2021 at 12:09 AM, Watch Me Work It said:

of course they are here 

They're not just on BreatheHeavy, they're also on ATRL and GagaDaily :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: