Nicki Minaj tried to say her baby is why she's not going to met gala, but the truth is she's not vaccinated and the gala is only for vaccinated only.

Message added by Slayer,

Please be respectful to one another.

3 hours ago, Stefani said:

So this would explain why she "dropped out" of the VMAs too? Also her other tweets recently imply that she's anti-vax. Add that to the list of reasons why I can't stand her personality anymore; as if her being a rape and paedophile sympathizer wasn't enough smh. 

She confused an std with covid. 

Like how embarrassing. It's been a day on Twitter and she Got scalped. 

But she was pro trump so what's there to love about her. 

@Jordan Miller nicki has lost it. 

So many receipts and people think she's lying cos she can't go anywhere without her husband, and that's making the barbz mad. The VMAS were by a chuck E. Cheese and guess who's not allowed to be by any place for kids, her husband. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Chris Jackson said:

Whatever happened to respecting people’s choice? Canceling someone over the choices they make for themselves just doesn’t make sense to me. I respect that she’s doing what’s best for HER! Sometimes instead of just following what others are saying maybe see into the why? Are you dragging Beyoncé because she wasn’t there? Or the other celebrities not speaking on their choices? Just like people are applauding a dress that says tax the rich when only the rich can attend these events! $30,000 for a ticket plus $275,000 for a table? The world is truly on fire and here we are worried about someone’s personal choice to not go to an event that is not helping anyone at all! 

26 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Nothing happened. She's free to make her choice to remain unvaccinated and the Met is free to uninvite anyone based on criteria they set.

This. We all need to chill. If we're all here defending Britney's RIGHTS over her life, then why all of a sudden do we get judgemental when it comes to Nicki's personal choices? I know that vaccines work individually but also when applied in larger groups, so the ultimate goal is for everybody or most people to get vaccinated, but relax, don't push it on others, they will eventually get it. The problem would be if she or anybody else were promoting NOT getting vaccinated. Do you, just don't push it on others.

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block