Nicki Minaj tried to say her baby is why she's not going to met gala, but the truth is she's not vaccinated and the gala is only for vaccinated only.

Message added by Slayer,

Please be respectful to one another.

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: The people I know have that have had LM scoops have hinted it is out this week or next - looking like next week.

I think it'll be too late to remove Nicki :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: The controversy might get Jesy's song more attention outside the UK? may not be the best attention but :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

It's never too late to remove a problem :eyes_britney_laugh: We should have a trending hour on twitter #JesyRemoveNickiAndReplaceWithDoja :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: Let me go save this girls career

2 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

Yeah i'm the LAST person to defend ol swagger jacka ol girl, but for real people, choosing NOT to take a vaccine doesn't make you a villain. Especially a vaccine that was rushed, under-tested and basically ineffective. ya'll need to cancel this cancel culture ****. its getting old. 

Tired Britney Spears GIF

Absolutely agree with you, I'm fully vaccinated against covid as well as my family and my opinion about never changed ,the truth is the vaccine is still in an experimental stage and people are rushing to endorse it without even knowing what effects it's gonna have on our bodies in the next years to come , I was forced to take it because of my job and I think it's wrong, my sister got covid only after the vaccine and she had accute symptoms and breathing difficulties so I guess it's not as effective as they claim it to be ..... Something here is definitely fishy about the whole thing.... I'm a man in his mid 20's and so far I had no side effects besides some strange heart rate ..... But I really hope nothing bad is gonna happen.... I don't believe the vaccine is gonna change anything in terms of catching viruses .... 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

This. We all need to chill. If we're all here defending Britney's RIGHTS over her life, then why all of a sudden do we get judgemental when it comes to Nicki's personal choices? I know that vaccines work individually but also when applied in larger groups, so the ultimate goal is for everybody or most people to get vaccinated, but relax, don't push it on others, they will eventually get it. The problem would be if she or anybody else were promoting NOT getting vaccinated. Do you, just don't push it on others.

I have no issue with people making personal choices. My issue is if they put out misinformation or disinformation that persuades people to make uninformed decisions.

The people who put Britney down are the same people who try to put Nicki on her place. It will never ******* happen with Nicki because she has the Barbz and as long as we are buying and supporting her career no one will ever do anything to The Queen Of Rap! No one! The fact that some rats are stalking Nicki and then come here and say they hate her, worries me. Are you ok? It seems like some rats are having a meltdown. Ofc I stand with Nicki. I didn’t do the vaccine and I’m not planning on do it, as long as I can. Whoever think it’s okay on dragging others for not doing it, I’m waiting for you. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Guys, Are you all seeing Nicki's twitter? She's now going after Boris Johnson in the UK and Piers Morgan :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: The way she is ruining her career ALL OVER THE WORLD! I CANNOT! Homegirl is ruining the little big of dignity she had left. 

Look at Nicki giving us some me some UK promo ahead of the BOYZ release :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Spoiler

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Guys, Are you all seeing Nicki's twitter? She's now going after Boris Johnson in the UK and Piers Morgan :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: The way she is ruining her career ALL OVER THE WORLD! I CANNOT! Homegirl is ruining the little big of dignity she had left. 

Yes, I’m seeing her Twitter. Nicki is trending over Met Gala and landed 4 tags on the platform on top #5 of the most tweeted people. Why are you insisting on Jesy removing Nicki from the song? It’s not like Nicki needs Jesy Nelson for a hit, it’s the other way around. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

The same way Meghan Thee Stallion used Nicki for a hit, Doja Cat and the ******** of rap! Their careers WENT up after clinging on Nicki’s name. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: You really boosting my ego with your nonsense! :roxxy:

I would worry about Normani getting less press than Chlöe and the fact the she couldn’t sing her cheap song it baffles me! :roxxy:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

Yes, I’m seeing her Twitter. Nicki is trending over Met Gala and landed 4 tags on the platform on top #5 of the most tweeted people. Why are you insisting on Jesy removing Nicki from the song? It’s not like Nicki needs Jesy Nelson for a hit, it’s the other way around. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

The same way Meghan Thee Stallion used Nicki for a hit, Doja Cat and the ******** of rap! Their careers are WENT up after clinging on Nicki’s name. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: You really boosting my ego with your nonsense! :roxxy:

I would worry about Normani getting less press than Chlöe and the fact the she couldn’t sing her cheap song it baffles me! :roxxy:

Did you see my earlier post on this topic where I said I was originally the biggest Barb?  @Slayer and I have been having playful banter back and forth with fun shade, but you're taking it to a negative level and I have no time for that.  And what's the point of pitting Normani against Chloe? They're completely different artists, and also have nothing to do with this topic. Please leave me alone and pray your Queef of Rap doesn't ruin the little bit of a career she has left. K?  It's clear this twitter "meltdown" is an attempt to cover the negative press about her disgusting husband pleading guilty.  She sure chose a winner, didn't she?

12 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I told you. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:  She needs to remove Nicki! Maybe that's the delay :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Also, why does Piers hate Jesy/LM? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

He sl**-shamed them for their 'Strip' music video.

Little Mix even did a shady tour interlude which included clips of him being rude about them. There's a lot more but this is some :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Piers-Morgan-and-Little-mix-1.png

1_little-mix.jpg

sub-buzz-18574-1550666155-1.png?downsize

Ariana even stuck up for them:

Ariana-Grande-Twitter.png?w=1024&resize=

10 minutes ago, Style. said:

The same way Meghan Thee Stallion used Nicki for a hit, Doja Cat and the ******** of rap! Their careers WENT up after clinging on Nicki’s name. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: You really boosting my ego with your nonsense! :roxxy:

I want Nicki to stay on the track, she sounded SO good :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

He sl**-shamed them for their 'Strip' music video.

Little Mix even did a shady tour interlude which included clips of him being rude about them. There's a lot more but this is some :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Piers-Morgan-and-Little-mix-1.png

1_little-mix.jpg

sub-buzz-18574-1550666155-1.png?downsize

Ariana even stuck up for them:

Ariana-Grande-Twitter.png?w=1024&resize=

Piers is so gross.  Remember last year when he criticized Meghan Markle, then it came out he was just butt-hurt that she turned him down for a date allegedly? Wonder if Jesy turned him down too.  Thanks for sending!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Did you see my earlier post on this topic where I said I was originally the biggest Barb?  @Slayer and I have been having playful banter back and forth with fun shade, but you're taking it to a negative level and I have no time for that.  And what's the point of pitting Normani against Chloe? They're completely different artists, and also have nothing to do with this topic. Please leave me alone and pray your Queef of Rap doesn't ruin the little bit of a career she has left. K?  It's clear this twitter "meltdown" is an attempt to cover the negative press about her disgusting husband pleading guilty.  She sure chose a winner, didn't she?

I didn’t see your previous posts and I don’t care about you being a Barb. Whoever come for Nicki, I’ll slaughter them until they ban me. Why is it ok for you to throw shade on a woman and all of a sudden I’m a negative person because I’m treating you the same way you treat others? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: I’m bringing up Normani’s boring fest and low traffic song because you as well brought up Nicki’s sales. Nicki’s sales are UP and are organic that’s why everyone wants to benefit from this. Nicki declines Doja two times and Cardi asked Nicki to be on Bartier Cardi and declined respectfully as well. As you can see, she has clout and people want this clout, KNOT the other way around. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: 

Did you check Billboard? Normani’s cheap song is below Nicki’s remix with NO MUSIC VIDEO. But let’s talk about sales, I’ll drag you down to pits. :emma:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block