Nicki Minaj tried to say her baby is why she's not going to met gala, but the truth is she's not vaccinated and the gala is only for vaccinated only.

Message added by Slayer,

Please be respectful to one another.

1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Because not getting a vacine has an effect on EVERYONE. Not getting a vacine is selfish and it keeps the economy hostage. 

As long as people act all dumb and rather believe people with zero experience in the medical field OVER HUNDREDS of people that actually work in the medical sector, the economy remains in a fragile place.

Get the ffing vacine so the world can move on. 

The only reason it's taking this long is cause of selfish people like Nicki.

But do you hear yourself! Have you actually read the reports that are on the CDC page? The reports that are public knowledge! Before you start talking about being selfish and speaking of no experience besides the knowledge given then please stop. I’ve lost two family members to this “safe” vaccine! My sister and my aunt! Both where healthy prior and after getting it both have now passed! So since you are so damn wise why don’t you be unselfish and help me bring them back! 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

You guys are delusional if you think most of these celebs are vaxxed and have to show proof anywhere they go. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

All while all the staff and workers are forced to wear mask at the gala, but none of celebs and guest have to, why arent we calling them selfish for putting peoples lives at risk? since the virus still spreads through vaccinated people. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Chris Jackson said:

But do you hear yourself! Have you actually read the reports that are on the CDC page? The reports that are public knowledge! Before you start talking about being selfish and speaking of no experience besides the knowledge given then please stop. I’ve lost two family members to this “safe” vaccine! My sister and my aunt! Both where healthy prior and after getting it both have now passed! So since you are so damn wise why don’t you be unselfish and help me bring them back! 

I am sorry for your loss but the vaccine isn't any worse than your average medication. The percentages of side effects and even deaths are way lower than birth control medication, yet in my country, women take them nearly every day.

You just had the bad luck your family were part of the 0,0..... percentage. Just as much chance you have to die in a plain crash. If that's what's stopping you from getting it, I take you don't drive a car, fly in an airplane or anything?

Again sorry for your loss. But because 2 humans you know died out of MILLIONS doesn't mean it's not safe. However I get it makes you think otherwise but as I said then you shouldn't drive a car either since dying from a car crash is WAY MORE LIKELY.

Anyhow, I wish you and your family the best and I am sorry for your loss.

• Like 7
42 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

Yeah i'm the LAST person to defend ol swagger jacka ol girl, but for real people, choosing NOT to take a vaccine doesn't make you a villain. Especially a vaccine that was rushed, under-tested and basically ineffective. ya'll need to cancel this cancel culture ****. its getting old. 

Tired Britney Spears GIF

I mean, I can understand being cautious about vaccines especially the newer ones that haven't been tested enough, but she made a comment where she implied that the vaccines out on the market currently have a chance of causing impotence and testicular swelling.

Not only does this seem to be an incredibly rare or generally non-existent side effect to begin with, but she's a woman, so why the hell would impotence and testicular swelling stop her from getting herself vaccinated? Let her man deal with the 0.0000001% chance of dealing with those possible side effects if he chooses to get vaccinated, it shouldn't stop Nicki from getting the shot. To me her excuse for not getting vaccinated just comes across as insincere. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Chris Jackson said:

Whatever happened to respecting people’s choice? Canceling someone over the choices they make for themselves just doesn’t make sense to me. I respect that she’s doing what’s best for HER! Sometimes instead of just following what others are saying maybe see into the why? Are you dragging Beyoncé because she wasn’t there? Or the other celebrities not speaking on their choices? Just like people are applauding a dress that says tax the rich when only the rich can attend these events! $30,000 for a ticket plus $275,000 for a table? The world is truly on fire and here we are worried about someone’s personal choice to not go to an event that is not helping anyone at all! 

Exactly!! Its not like she walked into the event unvaccicanted. THAT i would have understood being complicit. Vaccination was requierd and she didnt attend because she wasnt. simple as that. Im vaccinated but im also not FOR making it mandatory. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I am sorry for your loss but the vaccine isn't any worse than your average medication. The percentages of side effects and even deaths are way lower than birth control medication, yet in my country, women take them nearly every day.

You just had the bad luck your family were part of the 0,0..... percentage. Just as much chance you have to die in a plain crash. If that's what's stopping you from getting it, I take you don't drive a car, fly in an airplane or anything?

Again sorry for your loss. But because 2 humans you know died out of MILLIONS doesn't mean it's not safe. However I get it makes you think otherwise but as I said then you shouldn't drive a car either since dying from a car crash is WAY MORE LIKELY.

Anyhow, I wish you and your family the best and I am sorry for your loss.

How do you figure? Your average medication has had years of testing. After the vaccine went out no further test trails continued, why is that? Birth control has long term effects that aren’t immediately seen. that’s why they’re always producing new birth control methods to replace the old ones. there is other bits of information and things but don’t add up why are there so many law-enforcement and people working in the medical field protesting and no longer willing to work? It was not about to humans dying out of millions that just makes you sound inconsiderate those two humans where my family. And to use the term of a flying a plane or driving a car again you sound asinine because you’re not factoring in other things. And by the way those two humans that minor death also worked in the medical field with no prior symptoms nothing leading up to it so again please explain that. It’s not about being selfish because people who are still vaccinated are still getting sick and spreading it and yes it may be lowered of an infection but it’s still infection in the lungs so what difference does it make in the long run when there is a 98.7% recovery rate from catching it. my whole thing is stop trying to counsel people for them making their own decisions and choices you can’t be hyper critical about one person needing to make choices for their own lives and then another person who makes the choice that they want for themselves and you’re not excepting it. By the way as of September 4, 2021 do United States has had 40 million cases with unfortunately 643,000 deaths. All this information is available on the CDC‘s page. All this information is public knowledge so no one is just creating their own thoughts and theories it’s available on their page. Unfortunately I don’t think until it hits home until I hit you personally will you see it any other way.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Poutsos said:

I wish my public figures would be smart like Nicki. I'm not  a fan, but good for her for doing research. You must be highly uneducated takign a vaccine that has been on the market for 6 months and undergoing clinical trials till 2023. When the trials finish I'll think about it. I love Britney, because of her innocence and naivety, so was no surprise that she followed the narrative of getting the vaccine. What happened to respect ones choices? Or is that only during pride months when the gays want equal this and equal that? The gay community is at heart tyranny and the pandemic has proven this. I ask so many people why they got vaccinated and their answer is "to protect myself and others" LOL I'm like enough said. So many people got covid and died even vaccinated. Next. And to protect me? B***h I didn't ask you to do nothing for me LOL. Don't put your illiterate *** and fears on me girl Girl Hair Flip GIF by Shalita Grant 

I agree with you 1000% I think people only want to talk about equality and being fair and respectful when it’s convenient to them or when it fits their narrative unfortunately it’s not gonna always fit your narrativeI agree with you 1000% I think people only want to talk about equality and being fair and respectful when it’s convenient to them or when it fits their narrative unfortunately it’s not gonna always fit your narrative. If it’s not their favorite or if it’s not what they want of course dignified against it now had Britney said the same thing none of these people would be saying anything they will be behind or 100%. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Because not getting a vacine has an effect on EVERYONE. Not getting a vacine is selfish and it keeps the economy hostage. 

As long as people act all dumb and rather believe people with zero experience in the medical field OVER HUNDREDS of people that actually work in the medical sector, the economy remains in a fragile place.

Get the ffing vacine so the world can move on. 

The only reason it's taking this long is cause of selfish people like Nicki.

That makes no logical sense. What’s selfish about it? There’s virtually no difference in getting Covid with or without the vaccine. The only thing it helps with is with the “symptoms”. If you get them. You can still catch, spread and die from the virus even with the vaccine, so how is it any different from being unvaccinated?

if you are vulnerable or have other co-morbidities or you’re elderly, than by all means protect yourself, please get the vaccine! I agree vaccines work and should you need it, you should be able to get it. 

However to say your choice to get it or not is harming anyone else makes no sense... if you are vaccinated why do you care if anyone else is? I dont understand the logic. The world is not moving on from Covid, it’s going to be here forever just like the flu, it’s normal. This happens all the time with novel viruses. 

Lets just all get along and focus on getting our economy back to what it was and not losing our basic human rights. Good vibes only we need that more than ever right now. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Okay so you fugly *****es I finally spoke to my publicist and she said to address whatever needs to be addressed because nobody tell me what to do or say! :emma:

I am a Bad *****, illegal
These ugly *****es is really boostin' my ego
It's me ho, it's me ho
I'm so ******* famous I can't do **** on the D-low
Ya'll got everybody infiltrating negros
I don't believe 'em they lyin' like Leos
Everything these *****es doing I already did it
Watch my World Star interviews, then they mimic

@Geralt_of_Rivia :emma:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

damn, is this why she dropped out of the VMAs and prevented Jesy from performing @Slayer

Jesy's team spoke out a few days before saying Jesy wasn't supposed to perform and she's in LA for studio sessions.

A performance would have been so good though.

I wonder how Jesy feels with all this mess going on :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1

Back in 2008/2009, I was the biggest Nicki stan.  I would make everyone in my family listen to her mixtape, everyone at my school, etc.  I went HARD! I was the Queen Barb back then!  It saddens me that this is what her career has come to.  She became her own worst enemy, and marrying this problematic man just made it worse.  Her career will never recover from these past few years.  And now it's rumors Irving Azoff quit as her manager. It's sad that she spent all of her time trying to be the only relevant female rapper, that now she's ruined her career at that expense.  Maybe one day the Nicki I once loved will come back, but the Nicki we've had since 2017 is not it.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Jesy's team spoke out a few days before saying Jesy wasn't supposed to perform and she's in LA for studio sessions.

A performance would have been so good though.

I wonder how Jesy feels with all this mess going on :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Slayer, boo, I've been asking for months when we're getting this single? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:  Jesy has been teasing us for years.  Britney will be celebrating her 30th wedding anniversary with Sam before we get Jesy's single :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

**and once again, I'm being playful.  I love Little Mix and hope Jesy rejoins the girls :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Slayer, boo, I've been asking for months when we're getting this single? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:  Jesy has been teasing us for years.  Britney will be celebrating her 30th wedding anniversary with Sam before we get Jesy's single :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

**and once again, I'm being playful.  I love Little Mix and hope Jesy rejoins the girls :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

:queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

I'm hoping it is coming by next Friday the latest!

She posted this yesterday:

E_IwgFYXoAApDd4?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

:queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

I'm hoping it is coming by next Friday the latest!

She posted this yesterday:

E_IwgFYXoAApDd4?format=jpg&name=900x900

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Is that what you took from this? That it's coming Friday? Bless your heart. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: JK JK.

At this point, it might be better to remove Nicki though.  I mean....the press she's getting right now isn't something I'd want attached to my debut single. :nopingout_meme: Maybe Doja would be better suited? :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Is that what you took from this? That it's coming Friday? Bless your heart. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: JK JK.

At this point, it might be better to remove Nicki though.  I mean....the press she's getting right now isn't something I'd want attached to my debut single. :nopingout_meme: Maybe Doja would be better suited? :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: The people I know have that have had LM scoops have hinted it is out this week or next - looking like next week.

I think it'll be too late to remove Nicki :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: The controversy might get Jesy's song more attention outside the UK? may not be the best attention but :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block